Posts: 897
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2019
Reputation:
0
11-08-2019, 11:33 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 11:33 PM by Sabricadabra.)
One snippet that may have already been posted, but the Sky commentator mentioned during the Leeds game that Lamouchi had been approached by Forest back in January when AK departed, but he felt it was the wrong time to take the job.
Posts: 1,461
Threads: 28
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
47
Location: Nottingham/Greece
(11-08-2019, 08:37 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: One thing that has surprised me in both games so far is that Sabri has switched to 442, at the end of yesterday’s game all 4 of our forward options, Grabban, Mir, Ameobi, Lolley were on the pitch.
We obviously dont have any cover then for injuries, suspensions or simply giving a player a break. There is one striker who could be available to us. Hes not played much recently but only 24yrs old, career record of 81 goals in 185 games....... :idea: ?
Go on then Salvatore...
COYR!
Posts: 12,331
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
12-08-2019, 09:01 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019, 06:28 PM by Sniffer Dog (Admin).)
(12-08-2019, 08:20 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: (11-08-2019, 08:37 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: One thing that has surprised me in both games so far is that Sabri has switched to 442, at the end of yesterday’s game all 4 of our forward options, Grabban, Mir, Ameobi, Lolley were on the pitch.
We obviously dont have any cover then for injuries, suspensions or simply giving a player a break. There is one striker who could be available to us. Hes not played much recently but only 24yrs old, career record of 81 goals in 185 games....... :idea: ?
Go on then Salvatore...
I will tell you but only if you dont shout at me!
Posts: 1,461
Threads: 28
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
47
Location: Nottingham/Greece
Bloody hell Salvatore :@
Are you trying to get yourself banned :)
COYR!
Posts: 12,331
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
Yes, I know, I know...
I am half serious though, we are short of options, maybe not now but probably will be at some point. He would have a clean slate working with Lamouchi, one last chance for him to make it.
If he was a free agent with his record Im sure a lot of people would be saying give him a chance, what have we got to lose.
ThePromisedLand
Unregistered
It only takes one bad apple...
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(12-08-2019, 11:30 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: It only takes one bad apple...
I agree wit TPL.
Cummings needs booting out.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 607
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
10
Who knows? Stranger things have happened. I remember how "bad" Kenny Burns was before he joined us and the Great Man transformed him. There is a footballer in there somewhere.
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
The big man EM is on Paros Island where me and my wife spend our summers and currently are.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 13,424
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
League Cup game vs. the sheep not chosen for TV coverage.
Posts: 465
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2018
Reputation:
1
(15-08-2019, 04:24 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: League Cup game vs. the sheep not chosen for TV coverage. I don’t see why it would be.
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(15-08-2019, 06:52 PM)TheGreenMan Wrote: (15-08-2019, 04:24 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: League Cup game vs. the sheep not chosen for TV coverage. I don’t see why it would be.
I haven't bothered to look at the full draw so I don't know what the other games are.
Which games have been chosen?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|