11-08-2026, 09:54 AM
Have just paid. Ta.
|
Predictions League 2026/27
|
|
11-08-2026, 09:54 AM
Have just paid. Ta.
11-08-2026, 10:50 AM
Paid up.
11-08-2026, 11:30 AM
Cheers fellas.
Octopusintelligence anyone?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
11-08-2026, 11:46 AM
11-08-2026, 12:13 PM
(11-08-2026, 11:46 AM)Paplane Wrote:(11-08-2026, 11:30 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Cheers fellas. I have been disconnected for months
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
11-08-2026, 07:32 PM
(11-08-2026, 12:13 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:(11-08-2026, 11:46 AM)Paplane Wrote:(11-08-2026, 11:30 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Cheers fellas. Ah, you've bypassed the meter then. Good thinking.
13-08-2026, 08:48 AM
We currently have only 11 participants including me.
Last year we had more than 30. As things stand there will be no predictions league. If nothing changes I will be issuing refunds.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
13-08-2026, 08:50 AM
13-08-2026, 08:51 AM
Just need to get paid first and I'm in. Summer holidays wiped me out. Even if it don't go ahead once I've transferred it you can keep for running costs.
I’m in pls
I’ve donated £25 hope that’s the proper way.
13-08-2026, 10:14 PM
Just on holiday Sniff, will sort when back
14-08-2026, 11:40 AM
Anybody else joining us?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|