Predictions League 2026/27
#37
Have just paid. Ta.
Reply
#38
Paid up.
Reply
#39
Cheers fellas.

Octopusintelligence anyone?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#40
(11-08-2026, 11:30 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Cheers fellas.

Octopusintelligence anyone?

Is it a refund on your leckky bill Sniff?
Reply
#41
(11-08-2026, 11:46 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(11-08-2026, 11:30 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Cheers fellas.

Octopusintelligence anyone?

Is it a refund on your leckky bill Sniff?

I have been disconnected for months  Laugh out loud
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#42
(11-08-2026, 12:13 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(11-08-2026, 11:46 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(11-08-2026, 11:30 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Cheers fellas.

Octopusintelligence anyone?

Is it a refund on your leckky bill Sniff?

I have been disconnected for months  Laugh out loud

Ah, you've bypassed the meter then. Good thinking.  Thumb
Reply
#43
We currently have only 11 participants including me.

Last year we had more than 30.

As things stand there will be no predictions league.

If nothing changes I will be issuing refunds.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#44
(13-08-2026, 08:48 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: We currently have only 11 participants including me.

Last year we had more than 30.

As things stand there will be no predictions league.

If nothing changes I will be issuing refunds.

If no one else puts there name down mate please keep my payment
Reply
#45
Just need to get paid first and I'm in. Summer holidays wiped me out. Even if it don't go ahead once I've transferred it you can keep for running costs.
Reply
#46
I’m in pls

I’ve donated £25 hope that’s the proper way.
Reply
#47
Just on holiday Sniff, will sort when back
Reply
#48
Anybody else joining us?
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply


Forum Jump: