Chelsea - Nottingham Forest
#73
Urgh. Does it look bad? I'm not watching because I'm on holiday and we never win when I watch us on TV abroad.
Reply
#74
If its concussion he might not be allowed to play on Thursday. Medical protocols etc.
Reply
#75
MGW will be stitched up and ready for Thursday.
The man is a machine and it's just precaution.
Reply
#76
(04-05-2026, 04:34 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Urgh. Does it look bad? I'm not watching because I'm on holiday and we never win when I watch us on TV abroad.

They’ve bandaged Morgan’s head but he’s sat up. Coming off for Woody and he’s just walked off the pitch. Fingers crossed he’ll be fine
Reply
#77
Fingers crossed.
Reply
#78
Christ - another head injury?

As well as MGW who the hell will play full back on Thursday if Abbott isn't allowed to play and Aina isn't fit?
Reply
#79
(04-05-2026, 04:36 PM)RyanR Wrote:
(04-05-2026, 04:34 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Urgh. Does it look bad? I'm not watching because I'm on holiday and we never win when I watch us on TV abroad.

They’ve bandaged Morgan’s head but he’s sat up. Coming off for Woody and he’s just walked off the pitch. Fingers crossed he’ll be fine

Cheers.
Reply
#80
Really hope it's just precautionary. Cannot take any chances with head injuries. It would be great to see him announced on the team sheet on thursday
Reply
#81
If he is assessed as concussed very likely he misses Thursday night
Reply
#82
Are the footballing gods smiling on us right now
Reply
#83
What a game
Reply
#84
As much as I think var is ruining the spontanaity of the game, it's really nice when it goes in your favour
Reply


Forum Jump: