Nottingham Forest - Luton Town
#25
(19-10-2023, 09:55 PM)Tricky Wrote:
(19-10-2023, 04:52 PM)wassy04 Wrote: I didnt see anything about Aina from Cooper? Hopefully Aina RB and Niakhate LB maybe? (Or Tavares if he's fit)

I dont understand why Niakhate at LB Wassy? Toffolo hasnt put a foot wrong since hes been back in the side, surely he gets the nod in his favoured position?

Yeah true, just don't think they rate Toff much. Fine with either tbh, Toff certainly works hard when he's in the lineup.
Reply
#26
(20-10-2023, 07:32 AM)Paplane Wrote: Wonder what the chances of a postponement are for tomorrow? Heavy rain all day today it seems and more rain tomorrow.

Perfect conditions for a horrible scrappy game...
Reply
#27
(20-10-2023, 11:28 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(20-10-2023, 07:32 AM)Paplane Wrote: Wonder what the chances of a postponement are for tomorrow? Heavy rain all day today it seems and more rain tomorrow.

Perfect conditions for a horrible scrappy game...

Or great for zipping the ball around……..
Reply
#28
(20-10-2023, 11:28 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(20-10-2023, 07:32 AM)Paplane Wrote: Wonder what the chances of a postponement are for tomorrow? Heavy rain all day today it seems and more rain tomorrow.

Perfect conditions for a horrible scrappy game...

Luton don't need any conditions for that.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#29
ExNFFCEmployee @ExNFFCEmployee
·
1h

Barring a minor miracle the club expect tomorrow’s game to be called off.

Club staff are doing everything possible but with the proximity of the Trent and forecast it seems an uphill task.
Reply
#30
good for us if is postponed tbh.
Reply
#31
Forest apparently expecting the match to go ahead as planned.

I don't know what it's like near the ground but it's pretty grim near where we are. Going through Burton Joyce earlier the main road was pretty waterlogged because it looks like the drains are unable to cope with the sheer volume of water.
Reply
#32
(20-10-2023, 12:57 PM)DeesideRed Wrote: good for us if is postponed tbh.

I disagree. The conditions are not great for us but we need points on the board before I very difficult run.
Reply
#33
(20-10-2023, 02:52 PM)Trailer Park Tom Wrote:
(20-10-2023, 12:57 PM)DeesideRed Wrote: good for us if is postponed tbh.

I disagree. The conditions are not great for us but we need points on the board before I very difficult run.

That's what I was thinking too, although I can see the point if it allows us another week to get Taiwo etc back.

I think we should be able to beat Luton with the squad available though so probably on balance would rather play the game.
Reply
#34
I’ve waited two weeks for this - I need this
Reply
#35
It’s. It just the ground but at moment flooding all around like west bridgford. Roads are closed.

Sure it’ll be all ok tomorrow but if it was today it be cancelled
Everyone is entitled to my opinion - COYR  :)
Reply
#36
“No Premier League team has made fewer than Luton’s 18.7 passes per cross so far this season. Quite simply, they get it wide, get the ball into the mixer and cause chaos when they can.”

Forest teams of old at least were universally crap at dealing with this tactic. Lets see what we have learned.
Reply


Forum Jump: