Our Goalkeepers
(04-01-2023, 05:17 PM)McDurban Wrote:
(04-01-2023, 03:41 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Man Utd signing Jack Butland as No2 keeper. Possibly pushes Henderson further down the pecking order there. If we stay up I reckon its a given he signs a perm here in the summer.

That is good news.
I suspect Butland is a lot less expensive than Henderson too.

I saw the article earlier about Butland and thought perhaps we should be in for him?! Good keeper and as you say, probably cheaper! But then again....not my dosh!
Reply
Would there be any way we could make Henderson a perm this window?
Reply
(04-01-2023, 06:58 PM)Fumanchew Wrote: Would there be any way we could make Henderson a perm this window?

Probably not without Man Utd having our pants down over the fee
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply
is Horvath still ours?
Seems to be having a decent time at Luton
Reply
So then, when Navas and Henderson are both fully fit.

Who starts and who sits grumpily on the bench looking at their bank balance?
Reply
(01-02-2023, 10:00 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: So then, when Navas and Henderson are both fully fit.

Who starts and who sits grumpily on the bench looking at their bank balance?

What a great problem to have.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
Knowing Cooper it'll depend on how Navas does. If he plays well I presume he'll keep the jersey, unless he goes off for international duty and doesn't make it back in time...
Reply
Cooper on Navas: "Yes, we'd like to keep Navas if the player is willing to stay, and we'll also ask Keylor. He's enthusiasts to the young ones and will be one of our top top GK, Keylor is very happy here. We'll see what the future holds."
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
Still pinching myself that we signed Navas.
Reply
(17-02-2023, 02:26 PM)Dog and Bear Wrote: Still pinching myself that we signed Navas.

I can't believe it's not been spoken about more it really is incredible.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
(17-02-2023, 04:32 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(17-02-2023, 02:26 PM)Dog and Bear Wrote: Still pinching myself that we signed Navas.

I can't believe it's not been spoken about more it really is incredible.

Instead of praising the signing of a world class goalkeeper I see some prefer to slag Wood off instead and only want to try and find negatives.
Reply
Wood will come good and score some important goals I’m sure…
Reply


Forum Jump: