Leicester City - Nottingham Forest
#73
It couldn't be 352 unless Lingard or MGW are playing deeper (or both)

Surely 4231?
Reply
#74
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

Or toffolo as he’s not made the bench 

(I would have him in ahead of Lodi)
Reply
#75
Looks like its interchangeable between a back 3 and 4 without subs. I like it, on paper.
Reply
#76
I am keeping my trap shut.

I will reserve judgement until after the match.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#77
(03-10-2022, 07:14 PM)RyanR Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

I think he likes Mangala, but he’s just back from injury.

I meant to write central defenders not midfielders.

To be honest there are one or two others he isnt keen on either.
Reply
#78
The selection has me nervous I must admit. But I'm putting that to one side and right behind the team.
Reply
#79
(03-10-2022, 07:49 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:14 PM)RyanR Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

I think he likes Mangala, but he’s just back from injury.

I meant to write central defenders not midfielders.

To be honest there are one or two others he isnt keen on either.

If he's not keen on them and he can't get them to perform then perhaps we should find a coach who can.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#80
(03-10-2022, 07:52 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:49 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:14 PM)RyanR Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

I think he likes Mangala, but he’s just back from injury.

I meant to write central defenders not midfielders.

To be honest there are one or two others he isnt keen on either.

If he's not keen on them and he can't get them to perform then perhaps we should find a coach who can.

Come on Sniff, thats a bit negative.
Reply
#81
It it ends up a 5 this team is odd.
COYR!
Reply
#82
(03-10-2022, 07:55 PM)BadDog Wrote: It it ends up a 5 this team is odd.

It's just a tease, no way this is a 5
Reply
#83
(03-10-2022, 07:55 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:52 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:49 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:14 PM)RyanR Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

I think he likes Mangala, but he’s just back from injury.

I meant to write central defenders not midfielders.

To be honest there are one or two others he isnt keen on either.

If he's not keen on them and he can't get them to perform then perhaps we should find a coach who can.

Come on Sniff, thats a bit negative.

Its a debate for another day, as you know I back Cooper all the way but the thing I am with Sniffer on is that Cooper is head coach and as such should be coaching all the squad, not just his favourites.
Reply
#84
Lets just get the 3 points lads and all the negativity will disappear at least for a while.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply


Forum Jump: