Leicester City - Nottingham Forest
#61
(03-10-2022, 01:57 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Are either of Niakhate or Mckenna fit? Would doubt it?
Is Mangala match fit?

Mangala might be a surprise inclusion tonight. Niakhate I doubt it.

Just a hunch. Not itk or anything.

Wozza, Cook and McKenna back 3 I reckon. 

Henderson
Williams Wozza Cook McKenna Lodi
Obrien Mangala
MGW Awoniyi Lingard

bench but to come on early-ish Brennan & Yates.
Reply
#62
Hendo

Williams
Worrall
Boly
Lodi
Freuler
LOB
Yates
Johnson
Lingard
Awoniyi
Reply
#63
[Image: Fe-Kc-VSWWYAAud-Pe.jpg]

Team News......
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#64
Cook…
Reply
#65
There's a possible back 4 in there.
Reply
#66
Looks like a 4231 to me. Some on twitter think Kouyate might be in the back 3 though
Reply
#67
Looks like 4231 with Kouyate and O’Brien holding - not sure of the players he’s picked but a little step in the right direction
Reply
#68
That looks a bit of a do or die line up

Tails says 532. Surely that is 4231 though?
Reply
#69
[Image: Fe-Kcqld-Xk-AEKKTO.jpg]

The Opposition......
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#70
We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.
Reply
#71
(03-10-2022, 07:11 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: We bought in 4 central midfielders. I think its fair to say Cooper doesnt rate any of them.

I think he likes Mangala, but he’s just back from injury.
Reply
#72
It's 4 4 2
COYR!
Reply


Forum Jump: