Nottingham Forest - Bournemouth
I can recommend garibaldi red’s latest podcast with Darren fletcher talking about this.
He too discusses the need for time etc but they also reflect many of the differing points raised on this thread.
Well worth a watch for a balanced perspective and chance to take a deep breath….
Reply
[quote="DR Forest" pid="175999" dateline="1662402652"]
I can recommend garibaldi red’s latest podcast with Darren fletcher talking about this.
He too discusses the need for time etc but they also reflect many of the differing points raised on this thread.
Well worth a watch for a balanced perspective and chance to take a deep breath….
[0/quote]

Really good listen, I can listen to Darren Fletcher all day. So balanced in his approach. Really is a top pundit. One of the best around and he is a red
Reply
(05-09-2022, 02:55 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 02:53 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: This match thread has made 12 pages.

For comparison,
Our first home game in the PL for 23 years had 4 pages
The Wembley play off final had 6
The semi final 2nd leg had 8

Nothing like having a whinge is there?

Sniff must love it when we're struggling, great traffic for the forum!  :fishing:

Makes no difference to me we are not click bait and there are no financial rewards whether we have traffic or not. One post a day or 10,000 posts a day it's the same thing for me. Unlike other forums we don't do ads on here that is not what we are about.

We are only here for the Forest not for anything else.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:22 PM)Marinakis Red Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 07:30 PM)DR Forest Wrote: I can recommend garibaldi red’s latest podcast with Darren fletcher talking about this.
He too discusses the need for time etc but they also reflect many of the differing points raised on this thread.
Well worth a watch for a balanced perspective and chance to take a deep breath….
[0/quote]

Really good listen, I can listen to Darren Fletcher all day. So balanced in his approach. Really is a top pundit. One of the best around and he is a red

Absolutely agree. I love the podcast and Fletcher is excellent. If there is anyone who doesn't listen, I highly recommend it.
Reply
(06-09-2022, 09:52 AM)TrentEnd Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 08:22 PM)Marinakis Red Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 07:30 PM)DR Forest Wrote: I can recommend garibaldi red’s latest podcast with Darren fletcher talking about this.
He too discusses the need for time etc but they also reflect many of the differing points raised on this thread.
Well worth a watch for a balanced perspective and chance to take a deep breath….
[0/quote]

Really good listen, I can listen to Darren Fletcher all day. So balanced in his approach. Really is a top pundit. One of the best around and he is a red
Absolutely agree. I love the podcast and Fletcher is excellent. If there is anyone who doesn't listen, I highly recommend it.

I'm really looking forward to if he ever gets a chance to commentate on a Forest game on BT.
Reply
Question.
Bournemouth made 4 different substitutions during the game, I thought the rule was 5 subs but only 3 instances? Does anyone know?

46min Fredericks on Zemura off
85min Anthony on Christie off
90min Moore on Billing off
93min Stacey on Solanke off
Reply
(07-09-2022, 05:25 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: Question.
Bournemouth made 4 different substitutions during the game, I thought the rule was 5 subs but only 3 instances? Does anyone know?

46min Fredericks on Zemura off
85min Anthony on Christie off
90min Moore on Billing off
93min Stacey on Solanke off

I noticed this, I think half time doesn't count.
Reply
(07-09-2022, 05:25 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: Question.
Bournemouth made 4 different substitutions during the game, I thought the rule was 5 subs but only 3 instances? Does anyone know?

46min Fredericks on Zemura off
85min Anthony on Christie off
90min Moore on Billing off
93min Stacey on Solanke off

Half time doesn’t count
Reply
(07-09-2022, 10:19 PM)Reds73 Wrote:
(07-09-2022, 05:25 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: Question.
Bournemouth made 4 different substitutions during the game, I thought the rule was 5 subs but only 3 instances? Does anyone know?

46min Fredericks on Zemura off
85min Anthony on Christie off
90min Moore on Billing off
93min Stacey on Solanke off

Half time doesn’t count

thank you Wassy04 and Reds73, that does make sense.
Reply


Forum Jump: