Positive Comments/Blind Optimism Only Thread
#97
Pap, heard some of the interview myself earlier and he speaks very maturely for a lad of his age. In answer to your question, the reason that Joe is not club captain is simple CH is a TWAT!
Reply
#98
(15-09-2021, 09:31 AM)Paplane Wrote: Just heard a pretty decent BBC interview with Wozza. Typical say it as it is style, realistic but very positive. 

Oh, and how this bloke isn't the club captain I don't know.

He should be.

SA.
Reply
#99
(15-09-2021, 11:00 AM)JollyLolly Wrote: Pap, heard some of the interview myself earlier and he speaks very maturely for a lad of his age. In answer to your question, the reason that Joe is not club captain is simple CH is a t**t!

He isn't.  He's a decent guy making the best of a poisoned chalice.

The 'so good' players have to take some responsibility for the results.  (Keeper included.)

Grabban's a senior player.  I can see why he's given it to Grabban.  He's our 'no.1' striker and presumably it's to puff up his ego whilst we desperately await a successor.  Or he's given it him as a default for player political reasons.  *(Ie.  He had his head turned by Sabri for a move after Chris came in?). *shrugs.  I don't think it sits on his shoulders.

I think that's a bit misguided (but it's the manager's call.)  Worrall is clear Captain heir apparent.  I think Centre Half is one of those positions (or Midfield General) that benefits from having a Captain who can 'see' or 'dictate' the match.

SA.
Reply
We have a rich owner who is a successful businessman.
Reply
(15-09-2021, 12:13 PM)Username Wrote: We have a rich owner who is a successful businessman.

:cool:

SA.
Reply
I didn’t waste 10 quid paying for the Boro match on Forest Tv.
Reply
Can we close this thread now please
Reply
It's not impossible that Garner will improve as he gets match fitness, one of the RBs turns out to be great, Ojeda turns out to be way better than Yates, 3 at the back suits out squad better, Brennan and Mighten become our centre forwards and turn out to be great. We get some luck and our keepers stop making clangers
Reply
We mught get some luck at some point this season.
Reply
(15-09-2021, 10:40 PM)Paplane Wrote: We mught get some luck at some point this season.

Hopefully we saving it for the new manager.
Reply
I'm actually feeling a bit more positive tonight than i was before.

I mean, things can only better from this point on, can't they?
Reply
We are 3 points above Derby
Reply


Forum Jump: