31-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Looking forward to the early bird season ticket email so I can sign a new contract!
|
Extending Contracts
|
|
31-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Looking forward to the early bird season ticket email so I can sign a new contract!
31-01-2020, 08:23 PM
Absolute No.1 priority is New contact for Worrall for the simple reason of protecting our asset should we get an offer for him in the summer, he will either be harder to prise away or be worth considerably more.
Oh, maybe Lamouchi is equal No.1
31-01-2020, 08:57 PM
(31-01-2020, 08:02 PM)Deberg Wrote: Looking forward to the early bird season ticket email so I can sign a new contract! With all of the uncertainty about planning permission on the new stand at the present, it will be interesting to see what happens about next seasons season cards!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
31-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Lamouchi is far and away the most important contract to sort now.
Get it done please Mr Marinakis.
31-01-2020, 11:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 09:10 AM by Sniffer Dog (Admin).)
(31-01-2020, 05:19 PM)zicorice Wrote:(31-01-2020, 04:23 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: With the following players contracts ending June 2020, when do we start offering new contracts? Obviously not at all of them! Diakhaby being written off even before he’s started? Intriguing.
01-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Optimistic_Red not really living up to his name there ^ :)
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
01-02-2020, 09:16 AM
(01-02-2020, 09:09 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Optimistic_Red not really living up to his name there ^ :) He has got us down to win today though :D
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
01-02-2020, 12:57 PM
It was zicorice who sent diakhaby back with best wishes, not me.
Im very positive about squad, manager and progress Forest have made under new owners. I think its been a good window and i'm excited to see new plagers. I just hope that now the window is over we can sort out a few contracts. I'd keep, Sow, Watson, Dawson, Ameobi, Smith, Gomis, maybe Benalouane. Can't judge Diakhaby yet but hope he is good and we sign him.
06-02-2020, 09:28 AM
(31-01-2020, 04:23 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: With the following players contracts ending June 2020, when do we start offering new contracts? Obviously not at all of them! I would give 1 year extensions to Watson and Sow. Of course the jury is still out on Diakhaby and he is not our player anyway.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
06-02-2020, 09:46 AM
Ameobi, has earned a new 2 year deal.
Watson and Sow probably feel they've earned the right to longer than 1 year. Dawson needs retaining somehow (06-02-2020, 09:28 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:(31-01-2020, 04:23 PM)optimistic_red Wrote: With the following players contracts ending June 2020, when do we start offering new contracts? Obviously not at all of them! I think Sow is until 2021. If Forest win promotion it will be goodbye to all I'm afraid. Gone are the days of handing out contracts based on the previous season, it's what they think you can do in the next that counts. Sammy Ameobi Liam Bridcutt Yohan Benalouane Michael Dawson Ben Watson Luke Steele Jordan Smith Adama Diakhaby Alfa Semedo Arijanet Muric John Bostock Virgil Gomis
06-02-2020, 11:28 AM
If Forest don't win promotion then I'd keep Watson, Ameobi & Smith.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|