Nottingham Forest v Hull
(24-10-2019, 03:28 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 03:22 PM)Boatsy Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 03:09 PM)Strawberry Avenger Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 11:13 AM)Jean_claude_killy Wrote: I was sat over were the Ameobi incident took place; it was a blatant shove by the defender and a stonewall penalty.

I think the sending off, which did not look that bad to me, was an overreaction based on the referee knowing he got the penalty wrong.

Ameobi is lucky not to have two successive penalties.  In the Wigan game, the player is taking his short lace out and pulling him back with it.  

...and a blatant shove last night.

It would have salvaged a couple of points.

SA.

You are more confident than me SA that Grabban would have actually converted them if they had been given.

Well he wasn’t on the pitch for the first one.
Reply
Exactly  :D
Reply
Bookies took an interestingly varying view on the prospects of promotion candidates in midweek games just played.
West Brom were as short as 1/3 to beat Barnsley & yet you could get Evens against the Reds to beat Hull. And this follows closely on to the Brentford game when we were quoted as outsiders despite having home advantage.
Perhaps the bookies aren’t as impressed by our start to the season as we fans have been.
Reply
(24-10-2019, 10:39 AM)ozzyten10 Wrote: I agree with pap. Looks like history repeating itself and Pearce rebooted- get to top after 10 games then Get found out.

Bit early I think to start comparing Lamouchi to Pearce.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
Probably but so frustrating and some parallels
Reply
(24-10-2019, 03:37 PM)Boatsy Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 03:28 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 03:22 PM)Boatsy Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 03:09 PM)Strawberry Avenger Wrote:
(24-10-2019, 11:13 AM)Jean_claude_killy Wrote: I was sat over were the Ameobi incident took place; it was a blatant shove by the defender and a stonewall penalty.

I think the sending off, which did not look that bad to me, was an overreaction based on the referee knowing he got the penalty wrong.

Ameobi is lucky not to have two successive penalties.  In the Wigan game, the player is taking his short lace out and pulling him back with it.  

...and a blatant shove last night.

It would have salvaged a couple of points.

SA.

You are more confident than me SA that Grabban would have actually converted them if they had been given.

Well he wasn’t on the pitch for the first one.

I didn't say anything about a Grabban taking penalties even if he was on the pitch. ;)

SA.
Reply


Forum Jump: