Season 26/27 Kits and Sponsors
With the trefoil away kit should we have a throw back sponsor in wrangler
Reply
(13-08-2026, 08:03 PM)Fumanchew Wrote: With the trefoil away kit should we have a throw back sponsor in wrangler

Agreed Fu. Good shout mate
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Reply
Unusually this close to the season there seems little mention of a third kit. I would think there will be one and wonder if a clue is in the new scarf selection they have released red and white, green and red and a yellow and blue retro one. Could we be seeing a yellow and blue third shirt perhaps?
Reply
Give me a modern day yellow labatts jersey I dare ya
Reply
Least we haven’t done a Burnley… though still not sure whether kaiyun was actually real
Reply
(14-08-2026, 11:24 AM)Fumanchew Wrote: Least we haven’t done a Burnley… though still not sure whether kaiyun was actually real

I bet Burnley's sponsors didnt pay up.
Reply
Hahahaha amazing - that Forest Review was actually right.

Marex - financial services platform - announced as new club sponsor on multiple year deal.
Reply
(18-08-2026, 12:17 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote: Hahahaha amazing - that Forest Review was actually right.

Marex - financial services platform - announced as new club sponsor on multiple year deal.

Made me laugh too.
Reply
I preferred Fawaz Refrigeration.
Reply
I had a chuckle when I read it began with an M.

Never heard of Marex but they're a massive company. 2,300 employees in 40 offices in Europe, USA and Asia.

Looks decent. Beats the shabby betting companies we've had and Basford's John Pyes.

Wonder how much they've coughed up?
Reply
(18-08-2026, 01:16 PM)Paplane Wrote: I had a chuckle when I read it began with an M.

Never heard of Marex but they're a massive company. 2,300 employees in 40 offices in  Europe, USA and Asia.

Looks decent.

At least they exist which puts them ahead of Kaiyun.

Still awaiting a sleeve sponsor - not seen anything about Ideagen renewing that as yet so it may be someone different this season.
Reply
(18-08-2026, 01:17 PM)Sausage Roll Wrote:
(18-08-2026, 01:16 PM)Paplane Wrote: I had a chuckle when I read it began with an M.

Never heard of Marex but they're a massive company. 2,300 employees in 40 offices in  Europe, USA and Asia.

Looks decent.

At least they exist which puts them ahead of Kaiyun.

Still awaiting a sleeve sponsor - not seen anything about Ideagen renewing that as yet so it may be someone different this season.

Shouldn't we be asking this same guy that question?   Laugh out loud Laugh out loud Laugh out loud
Reply


Forum Jump: