Posts: 19,583
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
Yes that is right Pap.
However I imagine he has a burning desire to get back on the training pitch with the players.
All coaches want that.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 13,416
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
69
Just been appointed manager of Brondby.
Posts: 11,125
Threads: 56
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
62
What a bizarre choice, still I've always wanted a team to support in the Danish league...
Posts: 11,125
Threads: 56
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
62
Just read the article, I forgot they are famous for being one of the teams owned by a Palace owner! (They didn't even qualify for the Conference League anyway)
Maybe he's being lined up as the long term replacement for Glasner if he does well.
Posts: 729
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
8
Just taken the managers job at Bronby apparently....
Here we go.....
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2023
Reputation:
20
Location: City Ground
Good luck to him. It was never the same after he left. Hopefully he gets a fresh start.
Also hoping we don't get a Welsh Shhhteve McLaren Cooper :Funny:
Posts: 19,583
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
Nice little job for Steve that.
Be nice to see him back at the CG with Brondby for a European fixture next season.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 12,327
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
Now looking for work again.
Would you? Personally I wouldn’t even if Vitor decided to leave.
Posts: 19,583
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(23-05-2026, 12:29 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Now looking for work again.
Would you? Personally I wouldn’t even if Vitor decided to leave.
Not while we are in the PL no.
He was an option if we went down.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.