Nuno Espirito Santo
(22-08-2025, 02:23 PM)ac_vodka Wrote: Fulham's manager looking over out our transfer window in envy with his contract ending soon.

Can't see him or Glasner coming now though, even if they'd like to. 

Will be someone out of work if the relationship is truly broken.
Reply
(22-08-2025, 02:23 PM)ac_vodka Wrote: Fulham's manager looking over out our transfer window in envy with his contract ending soon.

He's one name I *would* take as a replacement. 

Ange? I like the guy but I'm not sure I'd want him as manager.
Reply
(22-08-2025, 02:24 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(22-08-2025, 02:23 PM)ac_vodka Wrote: Fulham's manager looking over out our transfer window in envy with his contract ending soon.

Can't see him or Glasner coming now though, even if they'd like to. 

Will be someone out of work if the relationship is truly broken.

Might depend if we approached and offered compensation.
Reply
If we got Ange we could forget progression.
COYR!
Reply
It’ll be Ange. I can’t see anyone in work joining now. Previously we’ve been linked with Fonseca, Marco Silva, Valverde, Lopetegui and Glasner but they’re all in work.

Having said that, Glasner seems VERY unhappy with Palace’s transfer window but surely that wouldn’t be possible. Imagine the meltdown though
Reply
Dont want a new manager we need continuity with Nuno for this season at least
Reply
please let it be Glasner if indeed Nuno were to leave.

The collective headloss in london would be something to behold.
Here we go.....
Reply
Why the f**k does an owner have to be this involved.
Reply
Cooper hasn't got another job yet. 

:Funny:
Reply
This is crazy. Nuno sounds like a man who wants out
Reply
He didn't speak all pre-season and now two interviews digging out the owner, it seems to me he wants out.
COYR!
Reply
Am i right in thinking Nuno has form for this type of thing ?
Here we go.....
Reply


Forum Jump: