Posts: 19,588
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
07-04-2025, 09:31 AM
To be played on Saturday 12th April 2025.
At the world famous City Ground in Nottingham.
Kick off is at 3pm.
COYR!
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 2,791
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
18
It is going to be an interesting game. I think we may have more possession.
Posts: 19,588
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
I think patience will be key.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 2,369
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
Reputation:
24
I'd love to do the double over these as well.
Posts: 6,906
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
56
I think I’m right in saying that of all the Teams in the Premier League you have to go further back than all the others to find a win against Everton (at the WFCG)?
Posts: 2,791
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
18
Well at least we have Two Full Backs this weekend.
Sels
Williams Milenkovic Murillo Moreno
Yates Anderson
Elanga MGW CHO
Jota
That would be my team. I think there could be a chance Wood returns which would be a huge boost.
Hopefully Aina will be ready for the game after.
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2023
Reputation:
20
Location: City Ground
Even if we could get half an hour out of Wood off the bench would be brilliant.
Everton sending Beto with a lot of long balls and he is a handful. Hopefully we can keep him quiet as they don't have a lot of goalscorers.
Posts: 4,563
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
52
I’m expecting Wood to be back for Sat