Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(29-03-2025, 09:36 AM)The reds Wrote: (29-03-2025, 09:06 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (26-03-2025, 01:52 PM)The reds Wrote: Strongest team but Awoniyi instead of Wood?
I would imagine so and certainly hope so.
I understood our previous team selections in earlier rounds but we are now at the business end of the competition and it is there to be won.
I’m hoping that Awoniyi might play better with a full strength side
Yes it will hopefully bring out the best in him.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 2,789
Threads: 2
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
18
Is it definitely match day it’s a bit quiet on here?
Posts: 347
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
Reputation:
6
Elanga and CHO on the bench to win it for us, similar to Liverpool away.
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(29-03-2025, 12:13 PM)The reds Wrote: Is it definitely match day it’s a bit quiet on here?
We are only busy when we lose.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 4,559
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
52
Seems like we are utilising similar tactics to Liverpool and stacking midfield.
Yates, Danilo, Domingues, MGW and Anderson all apparantly starting
Posts: 12,325
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
I can see a logic in holding Elanga back to come on for Taiwo later in the game.
Posts: 6,903
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
56
Sels
Aina
Moreno
Murillo
Milenkovic
Yates
Danilo
Anderson
MGW
Dominguez
Taiwo
Rumoured line up
Posts: 4,392
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
24
Don’t know why but I’m getting more nervous nowadays then I ever did during our ‘relegation’ seasons
Posts: 825
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2024
Reputation:
7
Location: Nottingham
We are so close now to a CL place, I would rather lose today and take 4 points from our next 2 games, unpopular no doubt but that is my thinking!