Nottingham Forest - Newcastle United
#37
[Image: 20241110-150234.png]

Choo Choo coyr
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#38
Jesus Christ that was close to a goal for them
Reply
#39
We’ve not been at it since we scored. We’ve only got ourselves to blame for letting them back in it
Reply
#40
Slowly becoming the Anthony Taylor show
Reply
#41
Forest looking leggy.
Reply
#42
(10-11-2024, 04:31 PM)Fumanchew Wrote: Slowly becoming the Anthony Taylor show

Been some marginal decisions either way. Yates probably should've been booked twice before he was. Tug on Wood could've been a penalty but so could Elanga on whoever it was in the first half.
Reply
#43
There midfield 3 has overwhelmed us I reckon
Reply
#44
Also I think moreno has been poor
Reply
#45
Midfield have never got to grips with the game. Just to keen to get up and leaving big holes and space centrally. Nuno will not be happy. Very unlike us you would say. Every team has one of those days I guess.
Reply
#46
Oh well... Good while it lasted.

We've been second best this second half so the result does not surprise me. We must still remember the gap that exists between us and the top sides in terms of quality and it has been exposed here.

We should not get down about it
Reply
#47
Sosa’s touch has left him today :/
Reply
#48
Complacency and over expectations was always going to be our downfall.

I don't think hooking CHO and MGW was necessary so early.
Reply


Forum Jump: