Nottingham Forest - West Ham
#49
[Image: Gb-ZVfpha-MAA0t-3.png]
(02-11-2024, 06:29 PM)JollyLollyAussie Wrote: Great result but the national media cant really give us the credit stating that Forest are into the top FOUR when we are actually 3rd at present above London based Arsenal!!!!!

F**k em, onwards and upwards
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#50
Let them keep writing us off and dismissing us.
Just need someone on MOTD to say Forest’s bubble will burst and we will really be onto something.

Great professional performance again, crowd were good again. I cant stop staring at the league table.
Reply
#51
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!

I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.

Welcome Satchmo.
Join in the fun, it is good times again.
Reply
#52
What a performance, struggling to pick a MoM.
I have not seen Forest run a team as ragged as they did West Ham today, in the Premier League.
Also noted that Nuno took the opportunity to blood Moreira, he must be coming along nicely in training.
Reply
#53
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!

I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.

Welcome Satchmo.  :Thumb:
Reply
#54
Aina's rocket...
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#55
Think we dodged a bullet with Mavropanos he was shit and not fit to lace Milenkovic's boots.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#56
(02-11-2024, 07:24 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: Aina's rocket...

Already copyright claimed
Reply
#57
(02-11-2024, 04:51 PM)RyanR Wrote: Excellent first half. Professional and clinical when it mattered. We’ve suffocated West Ham and now they’re down to 10 men. Quite pleasing to see us do a number on Lopetegui, who thought he was too good to entertain us as a prospect when we sacked Cooper

Please allow me a gloat on this.
I heard from a reliable source he was offered the job twice and turned us down twice last season.

Ive always detested the bloke not an ounce of humour, horrible negative and niggly football and it showed today, the tackle on MGW from behind was borderline red, Yates had his head stood on too. Delighted we stuffed them and delighted we got Nuno instead
Reply
#58
Gone are the days where we get beat without a whimper and ten pages on a match day thread targeting the latest scapegoat.

A great all round performance and could easily have had six.

As Sniffer says I think we dodged a bullet with the Greek centre half.
Reply
#59
(02-11-2024, 07:47 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 04:51 PM)RyanR Wrote: Excellent first half. Professional and clinical when it mattered. We’ve suffocated West Ham and now they’re down to 10 men. Quite pleasing to see us do a number on Lopetegui, who thought he was too good to entertain us as a prospect when we sacked Cooper

Please allow me a gloat on this.
I heard from a reliable source he was offered the job twice and turned us down twice last season.

Ive always detested the bloke not an ounce of humour, horrible negative and niggly football and it showed today, the tackle on MGW from behind was borderline red, Yates had his head stood on too. Delighted we stuffed them and delighted we got Nuno instead

Lopetegui was hanging around in England post Wolves, thinking that he was suited to dominating English football due to his self-proclaimed tactical genius. I love that we’re proving people wrong who turned us down. Lopetegui, Mavropanos, Trevoh Chalobah. Long may it continue!
Reply
#60
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!

I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.

Welcome cowboy.

There is no say hello thread here because we don't follow the trend of other forums.

We try to be unique and different.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply


Forum Jump: