Posts: 3,996
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
16
Location: St Petersburg/Castle Donington
![[Image: Gb-ZVfpha-MAA0t-3.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/VvmZnXxR/Gb-ZVfpha-MAA0t-3.png) (02-11-2024, 06:29 PM)JollyLollyAussie Wrote: Great result but the national media cant really give us the credit stating that Forest are into the top FOUR when we are actually 3rd at present above London based Arsenal!!!!!
F**k em, onwards and upwards
Ноттингем Лес
Posts: 12,331
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
Let them keep writing us off and dismissing us.
Just need someone on MOTD to say Forest’s bubble will burst and we will really be onto something.
Great professional performance again, crowd were good again. I cant stop staring at the league table.
Posts: 3,250
Threads: 13
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
33
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!
I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.
Welcome Satchmo.
Join in the fun, it is good times again.
Posts: 3,250
Threads: 13
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
33
What a performance, struggling to pick a MoM.
I have not seen Forest run a team as ragged as they did West Ham today, in the Premier League.
Also noted that Nuno took the opportunity to blood Moreira, he must be coming along nicely in training.
Posts: 12,250
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
86
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!
I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.
Welcome Satchmo. :  :
Posts: 3,996
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
16
Location: St Petersburg/Castle Donington
Aina's rocket...
Ноттингем Лес
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
Think we dodged a bullet with Mavropanos he was shit and not fit to lace Milenkovic's boots.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 4,397
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation:
24
(02-11-2024, 07:24 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: Aina's rocket...
Already copyright claimed
Posts: 12,331
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
(02-11-2024, 04:51 PM)RyanR Wrote: Excellent first half. Professional and clinical when it mattered. We’ve suffocated West Ham and now they’re down to 10 men. Quite pleasing to see us do a number on Lopetegui, who thought he was too good to entertain us as a prospect when we sacked Cooper
Please allow me a gloat on this.
I heard from a reliable source he was offered the job twice and turned us down twice last season.
Ive always detested the bloke not an ounce of humour, horrible negative and niggly football and it showed today, the tackle on MGW from behind was borderline red, Yates had his head stood on too. Delighted we stuffed them and delighted we got Nuno instead
Posts: 6,905
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
56
Gone are the days where we get beat without a whimper and ten pages on a match day thread targeting the latest scapegoat.
A great all round performance and could easily have had six.
As Sniffer says I think we dodged a bullet with the Greek centre half.
Posts: 4,493
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
26
(02-11-2024, 07:47 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: (02-11-2024, 04:51 PM)RyanR Wrote: Excellent first half. Professional and clinical when it mattered. We’ve suffocated West Ham and now they’re down to 10 men. Quite pleasing to see us do a number on Lopetegui, who thought he was too good to entertain us as a prospect when we sacked Cooper
Please allow me a gloat on this.
I heard from a reliable source he was offered the job twice and turned us down twice last season.
Ive always detested the bloke not an ounce of humour, horrible negative and niggly football and it showed today, the tackle on MGW from behind was borderline red, Yates had his head stood on too. Delighted we stuffed them and delighted we got Nuno instead
Lopetegui was hanging around in England post Wolves, thinking that he was suited to dominating English football due to his self-proclaimed tactical genius. I love that we’re proving people wrong who turned us down. Lopetegui, Mavropanos, Trevoh Chalobah. Long may it continue!
Posts: 19,586
Threads: 616
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(02-11-2024, 05:04 PM)SatchmoLives Wrote: Howdy ya'll!! No seriously, I am in Texas. Hello!
I didn't see a pinned "Say Hello Here" thread so I hope it is ok to butt-in here.
Welcome cowboy.
There is no say hello thread here because we don't follow the trend of other forums.
We try to be unique and different.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|