21-10-2024, 08:50 PM
|
Nottingham Forest - Crystal Palace
|
|
Yates, Dominguez and Watson are 3 work hard players but lack some serious offensive quality.
21-10-2024, 08:52 PM
We need Jota on from the start and I'd bring Sosa on for Elanga too. That'll inject some quality.
21-10-2024, 08:52 PM
21-10-2024, 08:54 PM
Well that was a painful watch.
I have said this before and I will reiterate it, can anybody please inform me what Dominguez brings to the team? Constantly misplacing passes, getting caught out of position and not winning anything in midfield. Elanga has been woeful and Aina only marginally better. CHO doesnt appear to be as dangerous today either. Massive shout out to Anderson though. He is really putting a shift in so far. Lets hope we show up second half and turn it on. Looking forward to Jota coming on to replace Dominguez
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
21-10-2024, 08:56 PM
Boring as f**k!, Elanga is a waste of a shirt you can not have 2 wide men playing who do not put in any effort, Jota for me every time!
21-10-2024, 09:00 PM
Elanga's affecting Aina's game too, who's been quiet.
21-10-2024, 09:00 PM
If MGW were playing tonight we'd be buzzing.
21-10-2024, 09:23 PM
WHAT DID I SAY? SHOOT FROM DISTANCE
21-10-2024, 09:23 PM
Hendo, Hendo, Hendo
21-10-2024, 09:24 PM
21-10-2024, 09:36 PM
Negative substitution that. Don't like it
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
