Nottingham Forest - Fulham
#13
(02-04-2024, 10:18 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Come on Forest, need a 90min performance tonight. Nuno if you would be so kind as to put your strongest 11 out at the start it would be good too.

Could start by leaving Yates on the bench
Reply
#14
It’s a big dilemma, we need a team creative enough to win the game, but strong enough to defend set pieces.
I think we need to be brave like we were against West Ham.

Domingues and Danilo in midfield and a front 4 of Wood, CHO, Elanga and MGW.

Felipe or Omo is the other big decision to be made.
Reply
#15
(02-04-2024, 10:18 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Come on Forest, need a 90min performance tonight. Nuno if you would be so kind as to put your strongest 11 out at the start it would be good too.

That's all i am asking for. Strongest 11 in the right positions and take the game to them. We're at home FFS!

I won't hold my breath. He'll shit the bed.
Reply
#16
(02-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Reds73 Wrote: It’s a big dilemma, we need a team creative enough to win the game, but strong enough to defend set pieces.
I think we need to be brave like we were against West Ham.

Domingues and Danilo in midfield and a front 4 of Wood, CHO, Elanga and MGW.

Felipe or Omo is the other big decision to be made.

Agree entirely. 

For me it’s:

Sels
Williams omo Murillo Aina

Dominguez Danilo 

Elanga MGW Hudson-Odoi

     Wood
Reply
#17
(02-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Reds73 Wrote: It’s a big dilemma, we need a team creative enough to win the game, but strong enough to defend set pieces.
I think we need to be brave like we were against West Ham.

Domingues and Danilo in midfield and a front 4 of Wood, CHO, Elanga and MGW.

Felipe or Omo is the other big decision to be made.

I think most people would agree this is our best team anyway.

My guess is this doesn't happen!
Reply
#18
I'm afraid you're all going to be disappointed, I reckon he'll learn the wrong lesson from Saturday and start Reyna with MGW deeper. Oh and for some unknown reason Origi will continue to start.
Reply
#19
(02-04-2024, 11:13 AM)RyanR Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Reds73 Wrote: It’s a big dilemma, we need a team creative enough to win the game, but strong enough to defend set pieces.
I think we need to be brave like we were against West Ham.

Domingues and Danilo in midfield and a front 4 of Wood, CHO, Elanga and MGW.

Felipe or Omo is the other big decision to be made.

Agree entirely. 

For me it’s:

Sels
Williams omo Murillo Aina

Dominguez Danilo 

Elanga MGW Hudson-Odoi

     Wood

I'd like this, though I would have either Yates or Sangare in for Dominguez or Danilo. Or even Kouyate.
Reply
#20
Last win at home v Fulham - Sept 2014

Last point at home v Fulham - Sept 2016

Here’s hoping they put that right tonight.
Reply
#21
(02-04-2024, 10:48 AM)nffc93 Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 10:18 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Come on Forest, need a 90min performance tonight. Nuno if you would be so kind as to put your strongest 11 out at the start it would be good too.

That's all i am asking for. Strongest 11 in the right positions and take the game to them. We're at home FFS!

I won't hold my breath. He'll S**t the bed.

Its hard to disagree but I hope I'm wrong.
Reply
#22
(02-04-2024, 11:13 AM)RyanR Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 10:47 AM)Reds73 Wrote: It’s a big dilemma, we need a team creative enough to win the game, but strong enough to defend set pieces.
I think we need to be brave like we were against West Ham.

Domingues and Danilo in midfield and a front 4 of Wood, CHO, Elanga and MGW.

Felipe or Omo is the other big decision to be made.

Agree entirely. 

For me it’s:

Sels
Williams omo Murillo Aina

Dominguez Danilo 

Elanga MGW Hudson-Odoi

     Wood

Swap CHO for Yates/Sangra/Kouyate and play Dominguez on the left.

Also bring in Toffolo for Aina.

Surely everyone can see that you can't play two players on the left who are both going to come inside, it defeats the whole point.
Reply
#23
Interesting
Reply
#24
Team News......

.[Image: GKLO1-PWWc-AASi-Gu.jpg]
Ноттингем Лес
Reply


Forum Jump: