West Ham United - Nottingham Forest
#73
I f*****g hate don goodman- how the f**k has he been promoted to premier league punditry?
Reply
#74
(12-11-2023, 03:11 PM)nffc93 Wrote: Is it me or does Awoniyi look about 10 yard off the pace. Looks like he could pull up at any time

Cooper said in a recent interview that they are having to manage his recovery still, so probably not 100% but having to play him.
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#75
(12-11-2023, 03:53 PM)nffc93 Wrote:
(12-11-2023, 03:50 PM)wassy04 Wrote: I swear Goodman has forgotten Areola's wonder save from Taiwo. Keeps referencing a West Ham miss but not once mentioned that

He's always been the same. We had to suffer that clown. For years in championship

He annoys me too, he had been slagging us for years but I think he just says it as he sees it. Used to think he hated us but in reality he just said we were poor because we usually were. He was extremely complimentary in our promotion year.
Reply
#76
Paul Taylor
@nottmtails
·
3m
Danilo is out on the pitch doing a very intense looking warm-up. Wonder if we might be seeing the Brazilian at the start of the second half
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#77
Missed the first 20 minutes but when I managed to watch thought we were slow at moving the ball about and didn't show much attacking intent. Hope we don't shut up shop and play for the draw now. I think we can do better than that.
Reply
#78
Reds Equaliser.......
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#79
Danilo on for Doms
Ноттингем Лес
Reply
#80
(12-11-2023, 04:05 PM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: Danilo on for Doms

Goal aside he looked like he was having a bit of an off day
Reply
#81
Should have scored then!
Reply
#82
yooouuu reeeddddsss
Here we go.....
Reply
#83
MGW needs to stop trying party trick balls!
Reply
#84
Pure class
Rise of the Garybaldi
Reply


Forum Jump: