15-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Can’t wait for half time.
I think I’m going to record the boos lol
I think I’m going to record the boos lol
|
The Premier League 2022/23
|
|
15-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Can’t wait for half time.
I think I’m going to record the boos lol
15-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Ok here is a thought for you all.
(Assuming Leicester lose here). If wolves beat Everton on Saturday then forest will kick off v arsenal knowing a win will secure PL status. Now THAT would be some party at the WFCG
15-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Hopefully Liverpool get a third, fourth and fifth. We know this Leicester side can score and we know this Liverpool side can concede. I've never wanted Liverpool to score more goals in my life
15-05-2023, 09:22 PM
15-05-2023, 09:30 PM
3-0. Screamer from TAA.
15-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Lovely stuff.
15-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Hopefully this Liverpool win will focus minds up in Newcastle because they will have to win to keep top four - that in itself could be a blessing or a curse considering how Newcastle have been these last few weeks.
15-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Should've been four. Salah just missed the biggest of sitters.
15-05-2023, 09:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2023, 09:49 PM by Salvatore Matrecano.)
(15-05-2023, 09:22 PM)Paplane Wrote:(15-05-2023, 09:17 PM)Plymouth red Wrote: Hopefully Liverpool get a third, fourth and fifth. We know this Leicester side can score and we know this Liverpool side can concede. I've never wanted Liverpool to score more goals in my life What are you two like Leicester are Load of shit they aint getting another point. (Loving the toilet emoji) Its down to one from Leeds Everton or ourselves. Hey its deleted the emoji! Sort it out Sniff!
15-05-2023, 09:51 PM
(15-05-2023, 09:47 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(15-05-2023, 09:22 PM)Paplane Wrote:(15-05-2023, 09:17 PM)Plymouth red Wrote: Hopefully Liverpool get a third, fourth and fifth. We know this Leicester side can score and we know this Liverpool side can concede. I've never wanted Liverpool to score more goals in my life Natural pessimist mate. Can't help shake off feeling that the Leeds point against Newcastle could be pivotal. Just hope we can get the job done against arsenal to save us any final day nerves. Certainly don't want to be relying on Spurs and west ham
15-05-2023, 09:55 PM
Agreed about Leeds but their last day vs Tottenham who will almost certainly need a result there to qualify for Europa conference league. Far from easy but we definitely still need another point IMO.
15-05-2023, 10:00 PM
It’s simple
If wolves beat Everton we kick off against arsenal needing a win to confirm our status We don’t need to think about anything more complex than that and concentrate on getting behind the team for a Forest win |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|