Posts: 4,897
Threads: 128
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
41
(30-04-2023, 03:31 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Have a drink SM or a joint.
You are too nervous today.
f**k it!! im gonna combine the two.............
Im gonna have a pint of marijuana.
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
Posts: 1,649
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
44
(30-04-2023, 10:32 AM)zicorice Wrote: (29-04-2023, 04:59 PM)JWJW Wrote: Its poor game management from Cooper.
Threw it away............
And there he is.......
How did Cooper not manage the game you absolute tool? (Sorry sniff for outburst but....) If we don't make a mess of the wall, freekick etc, I doubt Brentford score at all.
Should Cooper have run on and put himself in the wall? Oh I know bad coaching he obviously told players to jump out of the way.
Take the game for what it was. A very lucky win for Brentford.
Well, I am just glad the owner of the club sees the point of view that I have.
He matters more than abusive forum posters who cannot even discuss without resorting to abuse.........
Posts: 1,649
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
44
(30-04-2023, 11:41 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (30-04-2023, 11:03 AM)wassy04 Wrote: (30-04-2023, 10:49 AM)Uwantlee Wrote: I thought cooper did the right thing yesterday. Personally I would have used surridge instead of ayew but cooper knows better than I do.
Johnson had very little impact in the second half and we needed fresh legs. Awoniyi was also looking tired. The first goal was unfortunate… an unlucky rebound. The second goal wouldn’t have been scored if we had had 11 players on the pitch. We didn’t deserve to lose. We played well.
4 cup finals coming up. We can beat Southampton. And by the time we play palace they will be on the beach. It’s still in our hands.
Yeah let's not forget we were brutally unlucky to lose a player to injury and have to play the last 10 mins with 10 players.
Shouldn't we guard against that thing from happening?
That is the second time we have had to finish a game with ten men recently.
Were all our substitutions absolutely necessary or were some just like for like which left us open to getting someone injured and having to finish with ten men.
Agreed.............madness to take off Mangala who was having a solid game. Brings on Kouyate who then gives away the free kick and then jumps out of the wall to let them score.
Posts: 30
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Reputation:
0
(01-05-2023, 01:33 AM)JWJW Wrote: (30-04-2023, 10:32 AM)zicorice Wrote: (29-04-2023, 04:59 PM)JWJW Wrote: Its poor game management from Cooper.
Threw it away............
And there he is.......
How did Cooper not manage the game you absolute tool? (Sorry sniff for outburst but....) If we don't make a mess of the wall, freekick etc, I doubt Brentford score at all.
Should Cooper have run on and put himself in the wall? Oh I know bad coaching he obviously told players to jump out of the way.
Take the game for what it was. A very lucky win for Brentford.
Well, I am just glad the owner of the club sees the point of view that I have.
He matters more than abusive forum posters who cannot even discuss without resorting to abuse.........
I think the votes are back in and its confirmed JWJW You are officiallly a TOOL . Well said Zicorice.
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
Give over lads because I am starting to get brassed off.
If you don't want to read JWJW's posts then put him on ignore, it's really very simple.
How many times do I have to say it?
Don't test my patience...
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 1,656
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
15
Location: 4 corners, Florida
01-05-2023, 11:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2023, 11:51 AM by Floridared.)
(01-05-2023, 08:51 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Give over lads because I am starting to get brassed off.
If you don't want to read JWJW's posts then put him on ignore, it's really very simple.
How many times do I have to say it?
Don't test my patience...
Spot on Sniff.
Posts: 12,325
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
119
(30-04-2023, 07:27 PM)Tricky Wrote: (30-04-2023, 03:31 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Have a drink SM or a joint.
You are too nervous today.
f**k it!! im gonna combine the two.............
Im gonna have a pint of marijuana.
Did as you suggested.
Did we stay up?
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
No.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(01-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Floridared Wrote: (01-05-2023, 08:51 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Give over lads because I am starting to get brassed off.
If you don't want to read JWJW's posts then put him on ignore, it's really very simple.
How many times do I have to say it?
Don't test my patience...
Spot on Sniff.
For those who might be wondering or who are still not sure below are the instructions on how to add someone to your ignore list.
So if you click on User CP in the top left hand corner, then scroll down to Miscellaneous and click on Buddy/Ignore List, you can then add usernames to your ignore list.
It's that simple.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Posts: 6,903
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2018
Reputation:
56
No need to single me out :)
Posts: 12,242
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
86
(01-05-2023, 01:13 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: (01-05-2023, 11:48 AM)Floridared Wrote: (01-05-2023, 08:51 AM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Give over lads because I am starting to get brassed off.
If you don't want to read JWJW's posts then put him on ignore, it's really very simple.
How many times do I have to say it?
Don't test my patience...
Spot on Sniff.
For those who might be wondering or who are still not sure below are the instructions on how to add someone to your ignore list.
So if you click on User CP in the top left hand corner, then scroll down to Miscellaneous and click on Buddy/Ignore List, you can then add usernames to your ignore list.
It's that simple.
Who said that?
Posts: 19,580
Threads: 615
Joined: May 2018
Reputation:
209
Location: Athens
(01-05-2023, 01:23 PM)Username Wrote: No need to single me out :)
Sorry about that but it was you who chose a daft name.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|