Stevie Cooper
I really hope that they put in a shift and get the three points that we badly need and show to the manager and the supporters that they want to stay in this league, nothing more than a win today is a must.
Reply
I'm positive that we have a good manager
I'm positive the manger should be getting more from team
I'm positive that the manger hasn't learnt from mistakes quick enough.
I'm positive we have an ok team with a couple of gems
I'm positive that if we keep some of our better players we will do ok next year.
I'm positive our fans get everything to the team during the match when matters.
Reply
Sacking the manager at this point in time would be madness, whether it's Cooper or anyone.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 08:19 AM)Mcforest Wrote: I'm positive that we have a good manager
I'm positive the manger should be getting more from team
I'm positive that the manger hasn't learnt from mistakes quick enough.
I'm positive we have an ok team with a couple of gems
I'm positive that if we keep some of our better players we will do ok next year.
I'm positive our fans get everything to the team during the match when matters.

That's the spirit.  I agree about "OK team with a couple of gems," which is never likely to be enough in this league. Somehow we are competing despite this.
Reply
Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

I agree, we need to take the game to Leeds on Tuesday and go for an out and out win.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

Thats the spirit! 100% agreed
Reply
(01-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

Thats the spirit! 100% agreed

Based on the radio interviews sounds like Dennis was partly subbed because he didn't square it for MGW. So I'd imagine Taiwo starts in front Dennis. 

Otherwise happy with that team. Danilo was a surprise bonus and got Kouyate to bring back too.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

Thats the spirit! 100% agreed

Based on the radio interviews sounds like Dennis was partly subbed because he didn't square it for MGW. So I'd imagine Taiwo starts in front Dennis. 

Otherwise happy with that team. Danilo was a surprise bonus and got Kouyate to bring back too.

Yep, the performance was fine. Just the finishing let us down. I just hope the lads gain some confidence from it after the initial disappointment fades away.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 07:48 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

Thats the spirit! 100% agreed

Based on the radio interviews sounds like Dennis was partly subbed because he didn't square it for MGW. So I'd imagine Taiwo starts in front Dennis. 

Otherwise happy with that team. Danilo was a surprise bonus and got Kouyate to bring back too.

Yep, the performance was fine. Just the finishing let us down. I just hope the lads gain some confidence from it after the initial disappointment fades away.

Just got to take this initiative in to the Leeds game and do them instead.
Reply
(01-04-2023, 07:56 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:48 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:36 PM)Sniffer Dog (Admin) Wrote: Come on Steve you can do this lad.

Get Taiwo back in on that left side, be a bit braver, pick your best players and strongest team and go for it.

Thats the spirit! 100% agreed

Based on the radio interviews sounds like Dennis was partly subbed because he didn't square it for MGW. So I'd imagine Taiwo starts in front Dennis. 

Otherwise happy with that team. Danilo was a surprise bonus and got Kouyate to bring back too.

Yep, the performance was fine. Just the finishing let us down. I just hope the lads gain some confidence from it after the initial disappointment fades away.

Just got to take this initiative in to the Leeds game and do them instead.

Yep. Tall order but what the hell, lets do them!
Reply
(01-04-2023, 08:24 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:56 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:48 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:36 PM)wassy04 Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 06:40 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Thats the spirit! 100% agreed

Based on the radio interviews sounds like Dennis was partly subbed because he didn't square it for MGW. So I'd imagine Taiwo starts in front Dennis. 

Otherwise happy with that team. Danilo was a surprise bonus and got Kouyate to bring back too.

Yep, the performance was fine. Just the finishing let us down. I just hope the lads gain some confidence from it after the initial disappointment fades away.

Just got to take this initiative in to the Leeds game and do them instead.

Yep. Tall order but what the hell, lets do them!

Yes pumped! Maybe too early to be this pumped for that game.
Reply


Forum Jump: