17-10-2021, 08:19 AM
I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too.
I also quite like the look of their right winger.
I also quite like the look of their right winger.
|
Nottingham Forest - Blackpool
|
|
17-10-2021, 08:19 AM
I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too.
I also quite like the look of their right winger.
17-10-2021, 08:50 AM
(17-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Username Wrote: I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too. Bowler or JohnJules? Thought Bowler had a few nice touches. The much vaunted Jerry Yates I thought was pretty quiet for the most part, dont know if we were ever seriously looking at him. We can all see that our Brennan will play in the PL sooner or later but what I have seen of Yates suggests he will be a very useful Championship player but I suspect thats his level.
17-10-2021, 09:14 AM
Another really enjoyable afternoon watching the mighty reds. Our intent to win football matches is there for us all to see.
It would of been easy to capitulate after they equalised but the way we bounced back from the adversity is what pleased me most. That is the change in mentality. We created a lot of chances and if we had been clinical it really could of been 5. Really entertaining afternoon. Long may it continue. Bring on Bristol City. COYR
17-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Interesting comments from Jack Colback in his after match interview, right at the end he said "starting to look like a real football club again"
17-10-2021, 09:58 AM
First match I`ve been too for a long while that I`ve actually enjoyed - probably February 2020 against Leeds since the crowd was also equally enthused. A whole new ethos is in play and just shows you all along football is so much more then formations and tactic`s but very much about getting the best out of players and creating belief and confidence. I`m actually looking forward to tougher fixtures to see how we handle that but also how we respond to any set backs but A+ so far.
(17-10-2021, 08:50 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Username Wrote: I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too. Bowler, he looks like he’ll be a dangerous player at this level. Their fans don’t seem that enamoured with Yates. I’m not completely convinced by him but I would take anyone half decent to come off our bench and give Grabban’s legs a rest. I genuinely don’t know how he manages to cover so much ground at his age.
17-10-2021, 06:52 PM
17-10-2021, 11:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2021, 11:35 PM by PsychoStanleyStone.)
(17-10-2021, 08:05 AM)zicorice Wrote:(17-10-2021, 07:26 AM)McDurban Wrote:(17-10-2021, 02:33 AM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: nobody cannot of marvelled at Figs vision today, he played that perfect 5 yard pass to Worrall making it easy for the subsequent 55 yard pass by Worrall which eventually led to the goal, all thanks to Figs I just like Figs, I don't fully understand why but let's face it since the whole Forest team has been built around Figs basically being the centre of the Forest universe order, even seemingly perpetual effortless positive unrelenting motion has been restored Worrall and McKenna have also been absolutely outstanding and certainly on a par with 'out of this world' Figs
18-10-2021, 12:47 AM
(17-10-2021, 10:54 AM)Username Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:50 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Username Wrote: I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too. I'd wager Yates will play in the Prem. Attitude and no little ability combined will take him there.
You get the feeling now......that Yates is like a "puppy dog" and does whatever the manager tells him.
Hughton told him to be defensive and play safe back passes - and he did that. Copper seems to have told him to play forward - attack - shoot if possible - and he is doing that now. Probably why managers like him so much, as he does exactly what he is told. So we might be seeing the real potential of Yates now.........along with the real potential of other players as well. Carvalho is still on the bench, I wonder if Cooper can get him playing like Karanka did at times. If Cooper keeps him there then yes a chance, if he drops off the bench then his time is over.
18-10-2021, 07:18 AM
(18-10-2021, 12:47 AM)zicorice Wrote:(17-10-2021, 10:54 AM)Username Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:50 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Username Wrote: I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too. Y’know I’m talking about Jerry Yates rather than your love child Ryan?
18-10-2021, 03:34 PM
(18-10-2021, 12:47 AM)zicorice Wrote:(17-10-2021, 10:54 AM)Username Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:50 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:(17-10-2021, 08:19 AM)Username Wrote: I should say that I thought Kevin Friend had a good game too. Yes. His will to win. SA. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|