Next Round
#13
(27-09-2018, 10:00 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Getting difficult to quantify who are first X1 & who are ressies...

That is true TPL and long may it continue.

We made 8 changes I think last night but we didn't really look weaker for it.

2 good players for every position.
Reply
#14
Be nice to get to the quarters, I hope it's derby at home next round.
Reply
#15
I want the easiest route to the final (if possible). Does the winner of the League Cup gets a place in Europa League? if yes, that is what we have to go for...and promotion offcourse...so next season we will be in the Premiership and also in Europe...like the good old times...
(am I dreaming?)

Can you imagine Marinakis in the summer? what sort of signings will go for !!!
Reply
#16
Man Utd for me
... oops
Reply
#17
We shall be ball number 13 in the draw.
Reply
#18
(27-09-2018, 11:36 AM)Maltared Wrote: I want the easiest route to the final (if possible). Does the winner of the League Cup gets a place in Europa League? if yes, that is what we have to go for...and promotion offcourse...so next season we will be in the Premiership and also in Europe...like the good old times...
(am I dreaming?)

Can you imagine Marinakis in the summer? what sort of signings will go for !!!

Oh my god to be able to take my children to a Nottingham forest final would be amazing experience for them and a total dream like. 

Easiest route possible for me please.
Reply
#19
last year there was no prize money for this cup until the semi final. semi finalists got 25k each.

obviously discounting ticket revenue , tv rights etc
Reply
#20
Blackpool at home please.
Reply
#21
Potential banana skin but then again aren't the all !
Reply
#22
(27-09-2018, 02:06 PM)Sizzler Wrote: Blackpool at home please.

That’s what Ben Osborn said!
Reply
#23
Lets not be afarad of the so called big boys.

Anyone at home will do me.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#24
So, it's Burton away.

Not the most glamorous draw but it is a great chance for us to progress into the Quarter Finals.
COYR!
Reply


Forum Jump: