Luton Town - Nottingham Forest
I too have been disappointed that he didn’t stick with Mbe Soh.

Would love to see a back three of

Mbe Soh
Worrall
McKenna

But that’s wishful thinking...
Reply
I agree. McKenna and Mbe Soh is the ideal partnership. Soh passes a ball better than some of our midfielders. Get him alongside Mack and it would open up our ability to pass from the back rather than playing so direct because the opposition are pressing our back line.

Reply
TPL, Nail on the head what a potential 3 at the heart of our defence, young, athletic and possibly the best in the EFL.
Reply
3-4-3 not a bad shout , Mckenna Wozza and soh can all bring ball forward and pass , lets 3 of lolley/Knockaert/mighten/freeman/taylor/grabben/Sammy play as a front 3 and higher up the pitch which would let us press high . Ribs/Iannou And Christie/Darikwa can play as wing backs and can all put decent crosses into box . Yates Arter Sow colback can all play as the 2 in midfield .
Reply
(29-10-2020, 11:32 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:28 AM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:25 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 10:58 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 10:53 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: As a result of the red card - which, even if justified, was earned without malice.
The lad was just unlucky.

Pretty unlucky that his foot bounced off the ball upwards, although it was a dreadful touch.

Luton player did something similar later in game and wasn't sent off despite that he missed the ball. So arguably being punished for getting the ball!

I've thought he's played alright so far personally although ropey at crossing. Think he's looked better than Christie at defending anyway

I'd say he's had a 'steady' start. Nothing too spectacular but hasn't embarrassed himself either. He's clearly talented so I'm hoping as he settles and adjusts, he'll improve.

Assuming Ribeiro is frozen out, who plays at right back on Saturday though now? Ioannou's height will be missed defending the inevitable Warnock aerial bombardments.

Why are we assuming that Ribeiro is frozen out?

Daniel Taylor's comments on 'the way he's been treated by the club', and Sabri eluding that he may have played the wrong RB in Blackett (ie he'd been told not to select Ribs).

I haven't read all the stuff from Daniel Taylor but didn't he say the same thing about Figs?
Reply
(30-10-2020, 11:56 AM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:32 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:28 AM)GaribaldiRED Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 11:25 AM)Paplane Wrote:
(29-10-2020, 10:58 AM)wassy04 Wrote: Pretty unlucky that his foot bounced off the ball upwards, although it was a dreadful touch.

Luton player did something similar later in game and wasn't sent off despite that he missed the ball. So arguably being punished for getting the ball!

I've thought he's played alright so far personally although ropey at crossing. Think he's looked better than Christie at defending anyway

I'd say he's had a 'steady' start. Nothing too spectacular but hasn't embarrassed himself either. He's clearly talented so I'm hoping as he settles and adjusts, he'll improve.

Assuming Ribeiro is frozen out, who plays at right back on Saturday though now? Ioannou's height will be missed defending the inevitable Warnock aerial bombardments.

Why are we assuming that Ribeiro is frozen out?

Daniel Taylor's comments on 'the way he's been treated by the club', and Sabri eluding that he may have played the wrong RB in Blackett (ie he'd been told not to select Ribs).

I haven't read all the stuff from Daniel Taylor but didn't he say the same thing about Figs?

I don't remember anything about Figs
Reply


Forum Jump: