09-03-2019, 10:39 AM
(09-03-2019, 10:20 AM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: I am very pleased generally speaking with our owners so far.
However I would like to see them change their stance on one thing and that is player recruitment.
We need a proper recruitment system in place and a scouting team.
No more Mendes type signings and relying on agents and people at Olympiakos. That system has failed.
Alleluia.
I think they're doing an OK job and restructuring the club's none-playing core steadily enough, but the only comminication we've had from them in their time here have been broken promises, and they've turned our club into a vehincle for agents & below par foreign based players to leech off.
The club appears to be in a constant state of flux in one way or another, with DOF's coming & going, managers given little time with unrealistic expectations, and a plethora of players moving in & out in some bizare "throw as much shinola and see what stick" modus operandi.
Not saying we can't do well with them, nor do I want them gone per say, but I just don't like them or how they've operated so far in regards to football matters.
I also don't like our ties to Olympiakos, nor the fact that ultimately we'll always play second fiddle in the owner's eyes to them.
A lot hangs on MON, how they back him, and how they go from here.
