08-07-2024, 11:47 AM
(08-07-2024, 11:22 AM)Paplane Wrote:(08-07-2024, 11:13 AM)wassy04 Wrote: I wonder whether the change of gov't will help the City Ground development. Was reading they want to unblock large developments, and potentially overrule local gov't if necessary. Could make it easier to get the new stand built perhaps.
I'll believe it when I see it.
Every government ever has promised to unblock the planning system. Then what actually happens is the opposite as hurdles are placed in front of developers for things such as bio-diversification, national space standards for housing etc etc. And the planning departments & committees dealing with planning applications are just a joke.
Yeah I agree I'm sure you're right longer term, was thinking we might just hit the sweet spot of a new gov't wanting to show off some big infrastructure projects in the first year so if ever there was a time to get a good deal, this is it!

