18-05-2024, 09:18 AM
I am not sure why we are comparing other clubs.
I am sticking to my guns that none of them had a connection to their stadiums like we do.
Also ask visiting fans in the PL what there favourite away day is and you will be amazed how many say Forest and you hear the words 'proper stadium, proper city and proper fans' mentioned. I guarantee that won't be the case if we move.
And all for what? A few bucks more.
I would rather compete in the bottom six of the PL at the CG then compete between 7th and 12th in a new stadium because that will probably be the reality.
I am sticking to my guns that none of them had a connection to their stadiums like we do.
Also ask visiting fans in the PL what there favourite away day is and you will be amazed how many say Forest and you hear the words 'proper stadium, proper city and proper fans' mentioned. I guarantee that won't be the case if we move.
And all for what? A few bucks more.
I would rather compete in the bottom six of the PL at the CG then compete between 7th and 12th in a new stadium because that will probably be the reality.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.

