10-04-2023, 11:32 AM
(10-04-2023, 10:03 AM)SalvatoreĀ Matrecano Wrote: I donāt know Tricky. I am possibly being unfair but the sheer number of injuries and the in game management of injuries I am saying the medics and physios are not doing their jobs properly or that they are simply poor at their jobs.
The ridiculous McKenna and Boly double hamstring pull on 5 minutes? Surely that is down to those players not being warmed up properly or a pre existing condition that wasnt spotted. That is on Abrantes and Kaplanis.
You aren't being unfair Sal, you are expressing your opinion, which I agree with more or less. I cannot argue at all with you about the warm ups either. I have often wondered if the players are being a bit half arsed when they are doing their warm ups TBH. That is down to the coaches not pulling slackers up for it. Coaches need to encourage, motivate and get the players ready for 100 minutes of competitive football.
BUT! At the end of the day, whether the coaches, physios or anybody else is either telling Cooper or not, it is down to him to make the call, especially when a player pulls up for no reason. To me that is common sense that something is wrong and something needs doing about it. At the end of the day, SC, as does the club, has a duty of care for his players.
For me, i am more concerned about the training and coaching staff rather than Cooper or the medical team. Are they up to the job?
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
