18-03-2021, 02:38 PM
For me it all comes down to sticking with a decent manager. To be fair to EM, he really tried to do that this season but Sabri's record was just so poor there was no alternative really as his position became untenable and the end of last season mortally wounded him. So it may be just me on here (oh and Sniff) who still has faith in EM that he has learnt quite a few lessons about the Championship and he is actually changing his strategy to one that will be successful.
I called on the club to sign domestic players last summer and that began to happen. I asked for an experienced championship manager and that happened. He's got Gary brazil scouting domestic players and there's good stuff happening away from the football. He now needs to help Hughton mould his squad, which will be as much about re-signing loan players and releasing unwarted players as it is about bringing new faces in. if he sticks with Hughton we'll move forward again. I'm certain of it.
I called on the club to sign domestic players last summer and that began to happen. I asked for an experienced championship manager and that happened. He's got Gary brazil scouting domestic players and there's good stuff happening away from the football. He now needs to help Hughton mould his squad, which will be as much about re-signing loan players and releasing unwarted players as it is about bringing new faces in. if he sticks with Hughton we'll move forward again. I'm certain of it.

