25-11-2020, 02:54 PM
(25-11-2020, 02:42 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote:(25-11-2020, 12:49 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: I think everyone is missing a very important point here.
It's not signing the likes of Cafu, Fred, Diallo and Blackett to blame for our form and performances. Those players are not playing so how can that be the reason? It makes no sense at all.
Plus there are plenty of players who were doing very well at the club last season who are still at the club and yet for whatever reason this season they are just not doing it. Samba, Ribeiro, Yates, Lolley, Ameobi, Grabban to name 6.
So where does the problem lie Sniff?
It clearly ain’t working so far.
How long before Hughton comes under pressure ( and NO I’m not suggesting anything )?
I’m just genuinely curious as to your take on the situation - if it is going wrong at who’s door does the problem lie? ( If I was EM I would already be asking some pretty searching questions given my investment )?
Or - as I am beginning to think - are we just bloody cursed? Payback time for all that success we had under Cloughie?
I've been saying that for sometime TPL. We are cursed!
"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's Trickay, It's Tricky, Tricky, Tricky Tricky" - Run DMC
