The Marinakis Manifesto
Morning Everyone. Reckon its only right that this is the first thread I have opened. Sniffer has championed the big guy from day 1 and its fair to say along the way some of us have doubted him at times. But without his investment who knows.

And you know what, EM has only gone and f*****g well delivered!!!!
From Marinakis' Instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeKGdLSs5EG/

evangelos.marinakis
Verified

"Nottingham Forest is back where it belongs after 23 long years. We are back in the @premierleague! I am extremely proud of everyone in the Club for this historic achievement. I am grateful for the fantastic support from our fans who have proven that we are a solid #NFFC family. I would personally like to congratulate the coach Steve Cooper and his team who have done a fantastic job since they took over, the management, Dane, Koulis and my son @mil7iadis who as of this year has played a significant role in the turnaround of the Club. As of today we are aiming to rewrite history and win more trophies! This is only the beginning REDS. #Believe #WeKeepOnDreaming @officialnffc"
League Cup win next year then......I quite liked the new Wembley and request that it become an annual thing again please.  ?
Great comments from the big man.
(30-05-2022, 09:08 AM)Sausage Roll Wrote: From Marinakis' Instagram account:

evangelos.marinakis
Verified

"Nottingham Forest is back where it belongs after 23 long years. We are back in the @premierleague! I am extremely proud of everyone in the Club for this historic achievement. I am grateful for the fantastic support from our fans who have proven that we are a solid #NFFC family. I would personally like to congratulate the coach Steve Cooper and his team who have done a fantastic job since they took over, the management, Dane, Koulis and my son @mil7iadis who as of this year has played a significant role in the turnaround of the Club. As of today we are aiming to rewrite history and win more trophies! This is only the beginning REDS. #Believe #WeKeepOnDreaming @officialnffc"

Hard not to get excited at this declaration. Is this expectation management???
(30-05-2022, 09:55 AM)Plymouth red Wrote:

evangelos.marinakis
Verified

I'm so excited for the next few months. I suspect the anticipation of the season will be better than the reality.
(30-05-2022, 10:25 AM)wassy04 Wrote:
(30-05-2022, 09:55 AM)Plymouth red Wrote:

evangelos.marinakis
Verified

I'm so excited for the next few months. I suspect the anticipation of the season will be better than the reality.

most probably but i'm certainly going to enjoy it too!