Happy Birthday COYR Forum
Tree 
It's two years ago today 1st May that COYR Forest Forum first appeared online.

They said (you know who you are) that we would never make it beyond 6 months, they laughed at us and ridiculed us and took the piss, they even spammed us and tried to bully us.

Newsflash, we are still here, better and stronger than ever and with the best quality and poster content by a mile.

So, Happy Birthday COYR and thank you to every single memeber of this forum for making it what it is.

COYR is here to stay. Onwards and upwards we go.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Happy birthday!
Congratulations Sniff - the Forest forum of choice!
Long may it continue.
COYR!
Happy Birthday COYR!!

Well done to Sniffer and Duncan for making this forum what it is...................

Simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
Happy Birthday COYR.

It's a pleasure to be part of the family.
2 years? How time flies by.

Anyway congrats to COYR on it's second birthday. Love this place.
change the name to COYR AND Billy Davies FOREVER and get Agent Alf back over on this side

this is my only contact with the outside world thanks for everyones friendship, opinions and banter.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Sniff, when you are back on one of your visits to Nottingham we should have a COYR get together in a pub to be decided on.

Happy Birthday to NFFC's number 1 forum.
(05-01-2020, 11:17 AM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: Sniff, when you are back on one of your visits to Nottingham we should have a COYR get together in a pub to be decided on.

Happy Birthday to NFFC's number 1 forum.

Noor, that is something me and Mrs. Sniffer have discussed. It WILL happen. Unfortunately we have had to cancel our trip we had planned this month.
Happy birthday to COYR forum,
and well done to Sniffer and Duncan.
Thanks lads. YOU make it all worthwhile.
(05-01-2020, 08:28 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: It's two years ago today 1st May that COYR Forest Forum first appeared online.

They said (you know who you are) that we would never make it beyond 6 months, they laughed at us and ridiculed us and took the piss, they even spammed us and tried to bully us.

Newsflash, we are still here, better and stronger than ever and with the best quality and poster content by a mile.

So, Happy Birthday COYR and thank you to every single memeber of this forum for making it what it is.

COYR is here to stay. Onwards and upwards we go.

Well done Sniffer. You showed them and shut the fu*kers up.

Top forum. Happy birthday coyr!
Happy Birthday COYR Forum, thanks for setting it up Sniffer, can't believe its been two years.
I'm a bit late but happy birthday to COYR.

The one and only forum I use now. Cheers SD & DM.
I love this Forum. There are some really good and nice people that use it and some of the debates are lively and interesting.

One thing though to Sniffer or Duncan...........................

seeing as the old bird is now two years old, is there any chance of an improvement with regards to the smilies (emojis) on offer? Something like the crying with laughing one for starters or a crying one etc? Just a little facelift would go down nicely.

I thank you  Cool
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
?, my imojis don't work ((((((