Poll: Should PsychoStanley Stone Be Kicked Off His Allotment
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
92.86%
13 92.86%
Yes
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should PsychoStanleyStone Be Kicked Off His Allotment
Tree 
Now I know I have had one or two disagreements with him in the past and he has broken my balls more than once but deep down I actually like this fella. He seems like a nice chap who wouldn't harm a fly, he's just a bit nuts and he has a habit of derailing threads on our froum. However like I said I can't help but feel some affection for the lad.

I have been reading his posts in the gardening thread and he has been kicked off his allotment and he's now waiting an appeal decision. So you are the committee and the question is: 

Should PsychoStanleyStone be kicked off his allotment? Yes or no?
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
For the record I have voted no.
Definitely not, I like PSS Crazyness, he makes me smile, sometimes I wish I could be more like him, his craziness I mean, although I have my moments!
You sure do Joe  Smile

Psycho, just for the record you DO make me laugh, I admit it.
PSS helped me out a fair bit last year, after i had lost my job. he didn't know it, but the fact that he posted a comment on here to raise my hopes did more good than he thought possible................even if it was in his somewhat obscure way of looking at life!!!

PSS makes me chuckle and it makes me chuckle even more when I know he has managed to get under Sniffers skin a bit!!

The guy is a raving lunatic at times, but he is our raving lunatic!!

Should he be kicked off of his allotment? Absolutely not!!!
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
(04-21-2020, 12:23 PM)Tricky Wrote: PSS helped me out a fair bit last year, after i had lost my job. he didn't know it, but the fact that he posted a comment on here to raise my hopes did more good than he thought possible................even if it was in his somewhat obscure way of looking at life!!!

PSS makes me chuckle and it makes me chuckle even more when I know he has managed to get under Sniffers skin a bit!!

Angry Angry Angry
(04-21-2020, 12:25 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 12:23 PM)Tricky Wrote: PSS helped me out a fair bit last year, after i had lost my job. he didn't know it, but the fact that he posted a comment on here to raise my hopes did more good than he thought possible................even if it was in his somewhat obscure way of looking at life!!!

Angry Angry Angry

A bit like I just did!!  Cool
after long deliberation, and the deepest, reflectual examination and meditation on ALL intellectual sources.

Going to the foundation of western society including time travel via the hanging gardens of Babylon then Corinth and onto Athens

Enroute even via every library, papyrus scrolls in the caves at Megido, digging around in all of Aristotle and Plato's works

Searching all the purest sources of wisdom and enlightenment, including 'Yum or Yuk', 'Word Association' and even 'Song Name Chain'

Passing through all 3, 500 page, closed down Aitor Karanka debates on Ltlf and Chriscl's underpants draw

I think i will ask Judith at the Lamp ... aka The New Castle ... I'm sure the answer is scribed into the wall down in the caves under her cellar

I miss the £1.36 a pint Barnsley Bitter, so cheap and so nasty but so good when your down on your luck
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Tricky has nailed it.
PSS is a loon - but he’s our lovable loon.
It’s a NO from me.
COYR!
I have never met PSS but whenever I watch the BBC News and I see Aaron Heslehurst I always think of PSS for some reason.
(04-21-2020, 12:41 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: after long deliberation, and the deepest, reflectual examination and meditation on ALL intellectual sources.

Going to the foundation of western society including time travel via the hanging gardens of Babylon then Corinth and onto Athens

Enroute even via every library, papyrus scrolls in the caves at Megido, digging around in all of Aristotle and Plato's works

Searching all the purest sources of wisdom and enlightenment, including 'Yum or Yuk', 'Word Association' and even 'Song Name Chain'

Passing through all 3, 500 page, closed down Aitor Karanka debates on Ltlf and Chriscl's underpants draw

I think i will ask Judith at the Lamp ... aka The New Castle ... I'm sure the answer is scribed into the wall down in the caves under her cellar

I miss the £1.36 a pint Barnsley Bitter, so cheap and so nasty but so good when your down on your luck

I rest my case..................hes our loon!!!
One vote for PSS to be kicked off! (Not me).

Is he on the commitee or is he after the allotment?
Psycho what is this commitee you speak of, who are these people? 

Do you want me to have a word  Angry
(04-22-2020, 09:28 AM)Derby My Arse Wrote: One vote for PSS to be kicked off! (Not me).

Name & shame!  Sad
COYR!
(04-22-2020, 11:24 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 09:28 AM)Derby My Arse Wrote: One vote for PSS to be kicked off! (Not me).

Name & shame!  Sad

I tried to vote no, but may have fat fingered yes due to small screen. Not sure though.