R.I.P. Young Aaron Higgs
Tree 
COYR Forest Forum is absolutely saddened to hear of the passing of one of our most dedicated supporters, Aaron Higgs the young son of one of our fellow members McForest. Aaron loved reading the debate we caused. COYR Forum gave him the joy of reliving years that he never saw for himself. 
‪ ‬
‪Aaron sadly passed away last week and was just 11-years-old and travelled from his home town in Musselburgh, Scotland to watch The Reds matches.‬
‪ ‬
‪Rest in peace, Aaron  Heart

It would be nice if fellow members can leave their messages of support for McForest and his family at this extremely difficult time. Thanks.
COYR!
Absolitely tragic news. RiP Aaron. And all the best to you McForest, take care at this difficult time.
I can't get my head around this, it's so so sad.

McForest my thoughts are with you and your family.

RIP Aaron.
Mcforest,

Absolutely heartbreaking to hear this news, R.I.P. Aaron. Gutted for you Mcforest, it must be extremely hard for you and your family, stay strong for Aaron`s memory and let's hope the Reds do well for Aaron in the future.
So sorry to hear this news.
Deepest sympathies to you and your family for your loss McF.

RIP Aaron.
This is heartbreaking. Any parents worst nightmare. R.I.P Aaron and a big hug for you McForest. Such sad news.
The greatest football manager will be at the pearly gates to greet you Aaron. RIP young man & sincerest condolences to Mcforest and his family.
God bless Aaron Higgs. My thoughts are with you and your family McForest.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Posted this on the other thread, but it is more apt on this one..........

Mcforest mate! I am genuinely and sincerely devastated by the news of your young sons passing. 11 years old is no age!

Words cannot describe just how sorry I am to hear this sad news and I cannot begin to imagine for one minute the pain and heartbreak you and your family are going through right now.

Stay strong Mcforest mate. If you need to get anything off of your chest, your Forest family are here for you, although I know that is of little consolation to you at this difficult time

Rest in Peace Aaron
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
OMG. Only just seen this tragic news.

Very sorry for your loss Mcforest. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling now. Stay strong for young Aaron and your family. RIP Aaron.
Very sorry to hear this Mcforest. My thoughts with you and your family. RIP Aaron.
I’m truly lost for words McForest.
I have 3 grandsons & 1 granddaughter & cannot comprehend your loss.
My thoughts are with you & your family.
Stay safe.
Rest In Peace Aaron.
COYR!
There are no words. I cant comprehend this, so sorry for your loss.
I am struggling to know what to write. So sorry Mcforest. RIP Aaron.
This is dreadful. Such a young age. RIP Aaron and my thoughts are with you Mcforest and your family.