The Feel Good About Yourself Thread
Tree 
There is enough doom and gloom about at the present time and we are all feeling shocked, saddened, angry, scared about the current situation.

Let the rest of us know about something you have achieved or done today that will make a bit of a difference to yours or other lives. For example, I have prepared a lovely steak for the Wife, for when she gets in from work..........................I haven't, that was just an example, shes having chops whether she likes it or not!  Big Grin

Have you finally got round to doing something you have been putting off for ages? Have you helped out a neighbour in this time of need? Have you passed that exam you've been working so hard for? Share it with the rest of us and get a pat on the back from your fellow Trickies  Shy

I will start................I haven't had a fag for 9 weeks today. I'm so chuffed at that!  Cool
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
My wife and I are going for a walk every afternoon just to get out in the fresh air. Not for miles but we definitely feel better for doing it.

I'm also incredibly thankful that we can both work from home.
I am walking the dogs more than ever. It's got to the stage that when i pick up the dog leash the dogs run off and try to hide. They are knackered.
I have cracked on with my Greek lessons and also intensified my daily workouts.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
I am taking a 3 to 4 mile walk each morning before breakfast - best way of avoiding others.
COYR!
(04-02-2020, 11:48 AM)Sausage Roll Wrote: My wife and I are going for a walk every afternoon just to get out in the fresh air. Not for miles but we definitely feel better for doing it.

I'm also incredibly thankful that we can both work from home.

Well done Mate! It is bringing you and your good lady closer together as well!
(04-02-2020, 12:16 PM)Frochy1977 Wrote: I am walking the dogs more than ever. It's got to the stage that when i pick up the dog leash the dogs run off and try to hide. They are knackered.

Are you walking them though Frochy or taking them on a 5 mile jog?

My dog has never had so many walks either.........first thing every morning, nobody about just fresh country air and the birds twittering. Can't beat it!
(04-02-2020, 12:44 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: I have cracked on with my Greek lessons and also intensified my daily workouts.

Well done Sniff. Keep it up lad!  Shy
(04-02-2020, 12:51 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: I am taking a 3 to 4 mile walk each morning before breakfast - best way of avoiding others.

It is TPL. I take my dog out early and love being the only person about  Shy
I have been enjoying doing some gardening both in our garden and in a neighbours garden. I have enjoyed it although I now have some backache.
(04-02-2020, 05:18 PM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: I have been enjoying doing some gardening both in our garden and in a neighbours garden. I have enjoyed it although I now have some backache.

well done for helping your neighbour Noor 1! Top man!!  Smile
Treat yourself to a soak & a well earned tinny Noor.
Nice one!
COYR!
(04-02-2020, 05:18 PM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: I have been enjoying doing some gardening both in our garden and in a neighbours garden. I have enjoyed it although I now have some backache.

Mine needs doing Noor if you're up for it.
Spent a lovely day in the garden today with the missus, dog and step-son.

Particularly pleasing getting the step-son off of his arse, out of his bedroom and cutting the grass. He did do a damned good job in all fairness and I have told him that because he has done such a good job.....................he can do it again!!  Big Grin

I've finished building the basics for my strawberry planter, which the wife says currently looks like a coffin. 

Bless! the wife noticed one of the drains from the bathroom was blocked up, and stuck her hand right in and cleared it all out, so it is nice and clean and clear again. Got to give her credit for doing that!!

And the dog? He spent most of the morning chasing bumble bees around and barking at the new flock of sheep that have been put in the field at the back of us. Its always nice to watch the new born lambs leaping and bounding about all over the place.

So to recap.....................give me sun everyday and I won't even care that we are on lock down, cos I will be in my back garden away from it all
Sounds like a good day was had by all Tricky.
And now for a glass of something methinks.
COYR!