Paplane Tricky And Redgirl
Tree 
Big shout out for your wifes and to anybody else who is working in healthcare right now.

You are heroes.

I salute you all.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
Agreed - I’m delivering medicines for local surgery tomorrow for over 70’s.
COYR!
(03-18-2020, 06:07 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Agreed - I’m delivering medicines for local surgery tomorrow for over 70’s.

Nice one TPL. Good lad.
(03-18-2020, 06:04 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Big shout out for your wifes and to anybody else who is working in healthcare right now.

You are heroes.

I salute you all.

Thanks Sniff, and Lyn says thank you too! She says it is nice to be appreciated, but she is just doing her job.
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead
(03-18-2020, 06:07 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Agreed - I’m delivering medicines for local surgery tomorrow for over 70’s.

Well done mate!!! A job definitely well worth doing
Ahh, thanks Sniff. Things are getting hairy at her practice now. A couple of the GPs are off isolating, and some staff now too. The place is on the edge.
(03-18-2020, 09:01 PM)Paplane Wrote: Ahh, thanks Sniff. Things are getting hairy at her practice now. A couple of the GPs are off isolating, and some staff now too. The place is on the edge.

Sad to hear that mate  Sad
Special mention to Redgirl too who has been getting dogs abuse in the doctors surgery where she works on the reception.

Stay calm and strong Redgirl.
(03-19-2020, 09:23 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Special mention to Redgirl too who has been getting dogs abuse in the doctors surgery where she works on the reception.

Stay calm and strong Redgirl.

Hear hear!!!

A special thank you must go to all of those people who are having to work with a risk to their own health and well being at this, and other difficult times
Some great work going on. I take my hat off to you.
(03-18-2020, 06:04 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Big shout out for your wifes and to anybody else who is working in healthcare right now.

You are heroes.

I salute you all.

Respect.
(03-19-2020, 02:34 PM)Boatsy Wrote:

You are heroes.

I salute you all.

Respect.

Couldn't agree more. Respect indeed.