Sky Sports
Tree 
Anyone else think they should be looking after their customers and offering this free, or for say a tenner a month? I pay £34, which is a considerable amount to pay for no actual live sport content.

Just tried to cancel. Cant do it online - tells you to ring them. When you ring, 40 minute queue. 

Confused
(03-16-2020, 03:58 PM)Paplane Wrote: Anyone else think they should be looking after their customers and offering this free, or for say a tenner a month? I pay £34, which is a considerable amount to pay for no actual live sport content.

Just tried to cancel. Cant do it online - tells you to ring them. When you ring, 40 minute queue. 

Confused

I'm going to give it a couple of weeks but yeah may as well cancel. I bet they offer it free when you try and cancel anyway to keep you
(03-16-2020, 03:58 PM)Paplane Wrote: Anyone else think they should be looking after their customers and offering this free, or for say a tenner a month? I pay £34, which is a considerable amount to pay for no actual live sport content.

Confused

Absolutely Pap. Typical that there is no straight forward way to cancel.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
(03-16-2020, 04:25 PM)wassy04 Wrote:

Confused

I'm going to give it a couple of weeks but yeah may as well cancel. I bet they offer it free when you try and cancel anyway to keep you

With the climate as it currently is, I hate having to cancel because I sincerely believe that doing such a thing sends us all into a recession and the people who work for them need my money to live on as much as I do from my Clients. But £34 a month for nowt is pricey.
I queued for over 50 minutes, the chap I spoke to had no understanding of their products or packages so I had no sympathy for him.

I’ve never had great customer service from them. They guide you to their online account to do everything but when you select remove package you have to ring them.

I’m going to spend some of the money saved on Disney plus (which £4.99 per month if you sign up this week) so it will be paying someone else.
(03-16-2020, 04:39 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 04:25 PM)wassy04 Wrote:

Confused

With the climate as it currently is, I hate having to cancel because I sincerely believe that doing such a thing sends us all into a recession and the people who work for them need my money to live on as much as I do from my Clients. But £34 a month for nowt is pricey.

If theres one company that I wouldn't feel guilty cancelling its Sky! Or betting companies
I agree Wassy. f**k Sky.
COYR!
I have never had a subscription and I never will.
You can now put the contract on pause so no need to cancel if you want to restart it at a later date.
(03-17-2020, 09:39 PM)Username Wrote: You can now put the contract on pause so no need to cancel if you want to restart it at a later date.

Cancel. Sky have ruined Football.
I already have, I have felt that it has become better value for money with the advent of the red button and the availability of Championship midweek matches but the way it’s impacted kick of times and days has changed the game forever.
(03-18-2020, 10:03 AM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 09:39 PM)Username Wrote: You can now put the contract on pause so no need to cancel if you want to restart it at a later date.

Cancel. Sky have ruined Football.

(03-18-2020, 10:00 PM)Username Wrote: I already have, I have felt that it has become better value for money with the advent of the red button and the availability of Championship midweek matches but the way it’s impacted kick of times and days has changed the game forever.

Well done mate.

At the moment you still have to call them to do this (1hr queue on the phone), but apparently on Friday they'll be introducing the ability to do this online.
Well I received notice today of a price hike!
COYR!
(03-19-2020, 10:49 AM)Paplane Wrote:

At the moment you still have to call them to do this (1hr queue on the phone), but apparently on Friday they'll be introducing the ability to do this online.

You dont have to call them, they sent me an email I clicked on the link and paused my sports account only took a few seconds. Would recommend everyone does this asap.

Would fully sympathise with those having to cancel totally due to financial hardship at the moment though.