Living Without Football
I’ve spent just 2 days at home ( no pub & no sport ) & I’m going gaga already!
I have stockpiled though - a couple of cases of wine & 3 cases of beer.
At current rates they won’t last long.
COYR!
(03-15-2020, 09:53 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: And I’ve spent just 2 days at home ( no pub & no sport ) & I’m going gaga already!

I definitely need more beer!

How do people live without sport?! I've watched my yearly fill of snooker already this weekend  Big Grin
I've been using Youtube to watch old Reds games. Seen 5-2 v Sheep County a couple of times.
The thought of going 6 months without football, or any other decent sport is utterly bewildering. Im considering doing some decorating or diy. Judging by the amount of people in B&Q this morning, Id say lots of other people are too.
We went for a walk in the Peak District yesterday, it was a lovely day, really exhilarating.
Tree 
Yesterday me and my wife went for an hours drive outside of Athens and had a picnic on the beach. It was wonderful.
I don't make promises, I deliver - Evangelos Marinakis.
(03-15-2020, 09:53 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: I’ve spent just 2 days at home ( no pub & no sport ) & I’m going gaga already!

What do you have left this morning then TPL?

Don't tell me you demolished the lot?
Put it this way Sniff - my plan for this morning is shower, breakfast, long walk & visit to the offie ( Scottish term ).
COYR!
(03-16-2020, 10:28 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Put it this way Sniff - my plan for this morning is shower, breakfast, long walk & visit to the offie ( Scottish term ).

Big Grin
I never realised i hated people so much until i wanted to go get the weekly shop on Friday.
Shopping is definitely not on my list of things to do without any football.
Took the dogs for a long walk down Trentside on Saturday and yesterday went to Wollaton Park.
Thank you Sniff - a thread assigned to me.
Praise indeed.
COYR!
Seems as though we are all enjoying ourselves.
Well me and the missus did something we haven't done in a hell of a long time last night and we thoroughly enjoyed it!

We just sat and talked..................................... you mucky minded buggers!!!!
Rob - A Proud Supporter of Nottingham Forest F. C. since 1973 - Red Til' Dead