PsychoStanleyStone Obscure Waffling Thread
Absolutely superb transfer window we got the quick, direct, take 'em all on, hungry striker we bin crying out for, welcome Xande Silva, considering we are bottom of the league and in a transition from death star mothership to friendly open interactive, well, well done to everyone at the club who put all the hard work in
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
(01-09-2021, 11:37 AM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: Absolutely superb transfer window we got the quick, direct, take 'em all on, hungry striker we bin crying out for, welcome Xande Silva, considering we are bottom of the league and in a transition from death star mothership to friendly open interactive, well, well done to everyone at the club who put all the hard work in

the above post was posted post transfer window in the 'You Decide' thread, which is really about which regime is the most sinister .. Fazzi's or Mazi's.  My view is to have this amazing sense of humour about the whole thing, a problem diagnosed is a problem half solved, in our case bizarre, sinister, underhand, dodgy goings on listed at the start of the debate, so i categorised all the bizarre behaviour either way as being in effect alien even 'death star mothership' sinister due mainly to a lack of communication, friendliness, openness, decency whatever, lack of human integrity stuff but in a really really funny way, anyway seems the above post wasn't on topic

ironically i will let 'You Decide' 

besides that, all the best for the rest of the season, i'm done here
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
(01-09-2021, 02:20 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote:
(01-09-2021, 11:37 AM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: Absolutely superb transfer window we got the quick, direct, take 'em all on, hungry striker we bin crying out for, welcome Xande Silva, considering we are bottom of the league and in a transition from death star mothership to friendly open interactive, well, well done to everyone at the club who put all the hard work in

the above post was posted post transfer window in the 'You Decide' thread, which is really about which regime is the most sinister .. Fazzi's or Mazi's.  My view is to have this amazing sense of humour about the whole thing, a problem diagnosed is a problem half solved, in our case bizarre, sinister, underhand, dodgy goings on listed at the start of the debate, so i categorised all the bizarre behaviour either way as being in effect alien even 'death star mothership' sinister due mainly to a lack of communication, friendliness, openness, decency whatever, lack of human integrity stuff but in a really really funny way, anyway seems the above post wasn't on topic

ironically i will let 'You Decide' 

besides that, all the best for the rest of the season, i'm done here

It’s been a pleasure PSS, good to have a sense of humour and perspective about things. I liked your posts anyway  Smile
You had your own thread what more did you want?

There is a time and a place for everything.

Some of your posts were funny others were bordering on lunacy and were derailing good threads. The forum is not about you.

I have never banned you or even warned you why would I?

I just created your own thread for your loony rants and I left your more serious posts in the thread that you put them in.

That is my job.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Shall I delete you from the Predictions League then PSS?
Have you made your prediction in the Aaron Higgs Memorial Predictions League yet?
(02-09-2021, 12:56 PM)Tricky Wrote: Shall I delete you from the Predictions League then PSS?

He'll be back Tricky he does more u turns than Dan Taylor Big Grin
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
(02-09-2021, 01:14 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 12:56 PM)Tricky Wrote: Shall I delete you from the Predictions League then PSS?

He'll be back Tricky he does more u turns than Dan Taylor Big Grin

Big Grin
Have you made your prediction in the Aaron Higgs Memorial Predictions League yet?