PsychoStanleyStone Obscure Waffling Thread
WTF...
(04-09-2019, 09:33 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: WTF...

hi TPL fancy meeting you here!  just close your eyes and it's a bit like The Matrix meets the Diary of Anne Frank waffle and obscure ramblings sandwich, though you might need some tomato ketchup
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Prefer brown sauce myself meduck...
(04-09-2019, 10:30 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Prefer brown sauce myself meduck...

well, HP Sauce was cooked up in 1895, fast forward 7 years to 1902, and this is a cinefilm of Nottingham in 1902, a trolley bus travelling through the City Centre
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Cinefilm of River Trent including the City Ground in 1902
watching the game today, quite excited being able to see a game

my first post was ''stream boys, stream boys gissa song, stream boys gissa song'' now that was funny

the ref seemed to be making unfavourable decisions so a couple decisions i posted '' .i. '' which was surely in the laugh out loud category

for some reason i posted ( . ) ( . ) which they are nice to look at as not much happening early in the game

we had a good chance and tried to post '' oooooooooooohh '' but it wouldn't let me, i think it said it wasn't a proper word and generated a warning

anyway i sort of gave up on the chat/ couldn't get in to post, seems a bit harsh

got to say the pic quality was exceptionally good all through the game, nil buffering, great day
Easy Big Win, yep, an EBW

Barnsley to be Electron Beam Welded to the bottom of the table

Electron-beam welding
Electron-beam welding (EBW) is a fusion welding process in which a beam of high-velocity electrons is applied to two materials to be joined. The workpieces melt and flow together as the kinetic energy of the electrons is transformed into heat upon impact.

Forest 14 Barnsley not many
ok i got 10 pence, Forest to beat Arsenal, Crawley to beat Stoke, Colchester to beat Spurs, Luton to beat Leicester, Portsmouth to beat Southampton, Preston to beat M City, Shef Wed to beat Everton and Swansea to beat Watford, 10p wins £253,621.37, having said that, it was over £300,000 but the odds just changed as i was typing this out
(23-09-2019, 08:58 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: ok i got 10 pence, Forest to beat Arsenal, Crawley to beat Stoke, Colchester to beat Spurs, Luton to beat Leicester, Portsmouth to beat Southampton, Preston to beat M City, Shef Wed to beat Everton and Swansea to beat Watford, 10p wins £253,621.37, having said that, it was over £300,000 but the odds just changed as i was typing this out

No chance of half those happening....10p wasted. Smile
(23-09-2019, 11:12 PM)zicorice Wrote:
(23-09-2019, 08:58 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote: ok i got 10 pence, Forest to beat Arsenal, Crawley to beat Stoke, Colchester to beat Spurs, Luton to beat Leicester, Portsmouth to beat Southampton, Preston to beat M City, Shef Wed to beat Everton and Swansea to beat Watford, 10p wins £253,621.37, having said that, it was over £300,000 but the odds just changed as i was typing this out

Hi Zico, i got 4 out of 6 tonight, including Burton @ 4/1, Sunderland @ 5/1, Oxford @ 6/1 with Chelsea @ 1/33, i've won quite alot, basically it was a bit like a Heinz 57 but i got 1 x 4 fold and i think 4 x 3 folds, very pleased, the draw for the next round and quite a few shocks left the whole experience feeling ok, i love the cup competitions, gl to Burton, Oxford, Colchester, Crawley and co
(13-10-2019, 09:49 PM)Tricky Wrote:
(13-10-2019, 09:47 PM)Username Wrote: What a start to his #NFFC career this man has had!

Your September Player of the Month! ? @samba_brice

Samba replied on Twitter “Very proud to be your POTM, a true honour and just the beginning to our adventure hopefully ?❤️ #NFFCUbeauty”

This guy is a f*****g legend.

I wish we could have a like button on here because this post would've just had a like from me  Smile

the 'like' button, it's easily explained, well, when the Soviet Union went imperialist and wandered into places like Yugoslavia and Hungary in the 50's, well they just thought everyone was loving it but forgot to ask, roll forward to the 90's and the Berlin Wall came down, that is because there wasn't a 'like' option, basically, disabling the 'like' facility results in change far, far more exciting and radical than anything the like button could ever actually achieve, simple, when i had that explained i was the same as you and everything, including things that couldn't be explained, all became so much clearer
(25-09-2019, 11:23 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote:

Hi Zico, i got 4 out of 6 tonight, including Burton @ 4/1, Sunderland @ 5/1, Oxford @ 6/1 with Chelsea @ 1/33, i've won quite alot, basically it was a bit like a Heinz 57 but i got 1 x 4 fold and i think 4 x 3 folds, very pleased, the draw for the next round and quite a few shocks left the whole experience feeling ok, i love the cup competitions, gl to Burton, Oxford, Colchester, Crawley and co
So what We're your winnings?
(14-10-2019, 06:46 PM)zicorice Wrote:
(25-09-2019, 11:23 PM)PsychoStanleyStone Wrote:

So what We're your winnings?

£4 bet won just over £55, what i realise is, that if you are as bad as me at predicting a result you don't win very often, but what i noticed is that when i do get 1 right i often get a few more as well.  Basically not worth betting on any individual game, like 6/4 sort of thing, imo.   Though i don't want to encourage betting it can be very painful, the only time it works for me is very small stakes to win quite big, ie the price of a pint type thing stakes.
A little play i'm trying is like HT/FT, yes they virtually never happen and the odds seem quite big like anything from 25/1 upto 50/1 but doing 3 or 4 with all the permutations, so say you do 3 games all HT/FT's so £1 wins £26 on the first game, then £26 @ 25/1 wins @ £646 and then £646 @ 25/1 wins all together more than £16000, so 16000 plus to 1.  Though you have a problem because alot of sites won't let get odds of more than 30,000 to 1, so if you had a 4th that happened to come in as well the odds are well over 300,000 to 1.

Maybe start the 3 x HT/FT 16,000/1 challenge on this thread, maybe change the name to the waffling 16000/1 dickswingers club?
ok, join the 16000/1 Dickswingers and Wafflingers HT's/FT's pay off the mortgage Club?

Cardiff HT Sheff Wed FT 30/1 10p makes £3.10
Derby HT Charlton FT 28/1 £3.10 becomes £87
Wigan HT Forest FT 25/1 £87 transforms into £2200 ish (+)

basically 22000/1

I've done singles, doubles and the treble, total bet so far £1.86
the 3 x HT's / FT's is exactly 23,000/1 so for example, assuming this happens and you have say a £92,000 mortgage, the bet would need to be £4, just to clarify, this may not actually happen, however, if it does, i will be stood on Trent Bridge swing my balls around on Sunday evening in the cool autumn breeze