Other Football Teams News (Non Forest)
(13-06-2019, 10:11 AM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: Bolton Wanderers have released their retained list - and on it they only have six senior players contracted to the club. Two of which are goalkeepers.

Tragic. They are in a terrible state.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
Sheffield United have signed Luke Freeman from Queens Park Rangers for around £5m on a 3-year contract
Will QPR have a team this season?
(13-06-2019, 05:33 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(13-06-2019, 10:11 AM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote: Bolton Wanderers have released their retained list - and on it they only have six senior players contracted to the club. Two of which are goalkeepers.

Tragic. They are in a terrible state.

Nah.
Notts County.
Now they’re in a terrible state.
Alan Nixon saying all the Bolton players (they only have 6) are quitting the club this week after 20 weeks without pay.

They have already cancelled two friendlies because the players are refusing to play. The training ground was apparently locked up when they returned for pre season training. What a bloody mess!
COYR!
Massive game for Olympiakos tonight in Piraeus.

Champions League Qualifier. First game ended 0-0.
(30-07-2019, 06:46 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Massive game for Olympiakos tonight in Piraeus.

0-0 at half time in Piraeus.

Squeaky bum time...
(30-07-2019, 08:32 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(30-07-2019, 06:46 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Massive game for Olympiakos tonight in Piraeus.

0-0 at half time in Piraeus.

Squeaky bum time...
Walk in the Park in second half I see, 4-0 winners
Bury FC have had their opening league match against Milton Keynes postponed by the ELF as they have not given the EFL the assurances the are looking for regarding their finances.

Bury start the season on minus 12 points due to the above.

Huh
''My Desire is always to be here, oh City Ground''.
For first ever time in France, following new guidelines to tackle all discrimination, a match was stopped by the referee tonight, due to homophobic abuse. Players appealed to fans to stop.
Thinking of switching allegiances to Coventry.
I want a shirt printed with the name of their right back - ‘Sheik Mohammed Fankaty Dabo’
Well the curtain has now closed on Bury. It's never good to see a team destroyed by the mismanagement of owners. We so nearly ended that way and i do feel for the fans and the staff who are the biggest losers in this situation.
(28-08-2019, 07:41 AM)Mcforest Wrote: Well the curtain has now closed on Bury. It's never good to see a team destroyed by the mismanagement of owners. We so nearly ended that way and i do feel for the fans and the staff who are the biggest losers in this situation.

It's a sad day, I feel for the Bury fans and staff. Clubs should not be going out of business when PL players are earning 100's of thousands per week. Something is wrong somewhere.
COYR!
Sad day for Bury and not looking good for Bolton.

Sky and the BBC hand wringing how terrible it is when they havent so much as mentioned Bury’s name in 20 years preferring stories about a Chelsea players chipped fingernail. The gap between PL and the rest is just so vast now.
(28-08-2019, 09:35 AM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote: Sad day for Bury and not looking good for Bolton.

Sky and the BBC hand wringing how terrible it is when they havent so much as mentioned Bury’s name in 20 years preferring stories about a Chelsea players chipped fingernail. The gap between PL and the rest is just so vast now.

Yep, club's have struggled financially in the past but the difference these days is that player costs have gone up massively due to the premier league money but all the youngsters, who would've been sold on up the food chain before, are now taken by the academies of the big clubs. It's a lose lose for them.

Hopefully Bury can do a Wimbledon, disband and re-emerge and fight their way back to their natural level.