Other Football Teams News (Non Forest)
FA Cup Final today and I don't even know if I will bother watching.

I remember when I was a kid it was so exciting but nowadays? Meh.
At least the result highlighted and reminded the world who the worst FA Cup final team in history are, even if they share that honour with Watford now.
(19-05-2019, 08:23 AM)zicorice Wrote: At least the result highlighted and reminded the world who the worst FA Cup final team in history are, even if they share that honour with Watford now.

Yes, even the Greek commentator kept on mentioning Bury Thrashing Derby 6-1  Big Grin
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
He needs to check his facts Sniff - the Sheep didn’t score!
Brighton have appointed Graham Potter as their new manager on a four-year deal.
(20-05-2019, 06:30 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Brighton have appointed Graham Potter as their new manager on a four-year deal.

Thats a big call, sacking an experienced guy like Houghton for a youngster like Potter.
(20-05-2019, 08:35 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(20-05-2019, 06:30 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Brighton have appointed Graham Potter as their new manager on a four-year deal.

Thats a big call, sacking an experienced guy like Houghton for a youngster like Potter.

Hughton has been treated very shabbily. Classic example of a tin pot club getting above their station. He guarenteed them another season of prem football in the dreaded "second season". Cup Semi to boot.  I like Potter, but hope Brighton go down.
Leicester among the frontrunners for Arjen Robben's signature this summer, but a move to MLS is the current favourite.
I suppose we are all Spurs tonight aren't we?
(01-06-2019, 01:22 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: I suppose we are all Spurs tonight aren't we?

Totally
(01-06-2019, 01:33 PM)Paplane Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 01:22 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: I suppose we are all Spurs tonight aren't we?

Totally

Absolutely. Come on you spurs.
The Champions League Final will be contested by 2 teams that have not won a league title for 87 years between them, a watered down competition to appease the money men.
I've got some admiration for Pochettino. He's not brought a player in for 2 transfer windows and achieved the success he has by coaching his players and bringing on young lads. He's clearly a talented coach.

As is Klopp, but he's flashed a bit of cash to achieve his success.

Be great for Spurs to win tonight and I'd love the scousers to miss out meaning they've won bugger all in a season <grits teeth> where they've looked brilliant.
(01-06-2019, 02:54 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: The Champions League Final will be contested by 2 teams that have not won a league title for 87 years between them, a watered down competition to appease the money men.

That is a staggering fact! Seeing all the build up and clips of fans in Madrid makes me so sad that Ajax and Barca messed up the 2nd legs of the semi. Also shows how football has grown and travel become easier. We took 20k to Madrid and the attendance was 50 odd thousand. There are 50k "Scousers" in Madrid alone.
I hope both teams get 5 players sent off and the match is abandoned, both thrown out and the losing Semi finalists are put back in.........I know, I know......pass me some more lemons...
Bolton Wanderers have released their retained list - and on it they only have six senior players contracted to the club. Two of which are goalkeepers.