Other Football Teams News (Non Forest)
I thought Graeme Souness made a very telling remark in the post match analysis of the Manchester Derby last night.
He suggested that the Liverpool back 5 could be around for the next decade - with Joe Gomes also around for the same period as cover.
Frightening!
Bolton Wanderers have said that Laurence Bassini's takeover of the club is off and "there will be no further discussions with him".
Bassini saying that he is calling the shots. The club may have been a little previous in their announcement.
Brentford have been awarded the match 1-0.
Sad times for Bolton.
We may have had some bad owners but i don't ever remember getting to a stage where sunday could actually be Bolton's last ever game.
Bolton Wanderers owner Ken Anderson has announced he has been left with "little or no choice" other than to place the Championship club into administration.
(08-05-2019, 11:29 AM)Frochy1977 Wrote: Bolton Wanderers owner Ken Anderson has announced he has been left with "little or no choice" other than to place the Championship club into administration.

Honestly feel sorry for the fans as they have to possibly deal with a 12 points deduction at the start of next season.
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
(08-05-2019, 12:13 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:29 AM)Frochy1977 Wrote: Bolton Wanderers owner Ken Anderson has announced he has been left with "little or no choice" other than to place the Championship club into administration.

Honestly feel sorry for the fans as they have to possibly deal with a 12 points deduction at the start of next season.

the bill is £1.2m seems quite small in these days of crazy money chucking, there is a parachute payment they get, apparently Notts get £500k for going out the league
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
The CHAMPIONS league final will be contested by 2 teams that haven't won their league in a combined 87 years
(09-05-2019, 09:00 AM)Username Wrote: The CHAMPIONS league final will be contested by 2 teams that haven't won their league in a combined 87 years

That is an example of how the competition has been devalued.

When we won it you had to be the Champions of your own country to qualify.
On June 1st the final of Champions League (with no champions) we're all Tottenham aren't we?
(09-05-2019, 10:30 AM)Boatsy Wrote: On June 1st the final of Champions League (with no champions) we're all Tottenham aren't we?

I would hope so, I know I am.

On another note, both Tottenham and Liverpool will both receive just 16000 tickets for the match in a stadium that holds 67000.
We’re all Spurs ( for the day ) of course - never thought I would say that.
But I certainly won’t be watching...
(09-05-2019, 12:12 PM)Noor 1 Crew Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 10:30 AM)Boatsy Wrote: On June 1st the final of Champions League (with no champions) we're all Tottenham aren't we?

I would hope so, I know I am.

On another note, both Tottenham and Liverpool will both receive just 16000 tickets for the match in a stadium that holds 67000.

I bet the good folks of Madrid can't wait for 50000 Englishmen to descend on their city.
Back in Athens for a few days and it's all kicking off outside.

Anyone who knows me will know that I live deep in AEK territory.

Today is the Greek Cup Final, AEK Athens - PAOK, without any fans in the stadium but it's all kicking off.
Surely Solskjaer is on his way out? What were United thinking about?