Who Said What
(19-05-2019, 01:31 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: ''You look at Matthijs de Ligt, he’s captaining Ajax at 19 years old earning a modest wage. Meanwhile Rashford is scoring 10 goals a season, killing disabled fans in wheelchairs with his free kicks earning £100k & Lingard is earning £120k to be an Instagrammer.” - Roy Keane.

Good old Roy. Absolute belter  Smile
(16-05-2019, 07:16 PM)Salvatore Matrecano Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 06:29 PM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: Really? Thomas Lam has claimed ''there was hardly anything to do in Nottingham'' during his stay here - I mean, I know the city is far form perfect, but boring it certainly isn't...

I cant remember his exact quote but Bryan Roy said something very similar. Its a bit rich coming from a young lad from Finland though!

Better not be boring, I'm moving back with wife and kids in a few weeks....

My Mam used to say during School summer holiday  people who said they were bored lacked intelligence. Probably goes for footballers too.
[Image: imageedit-1-7980381224.jpg]
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
(05-09-2019, 07:04 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: [Image: imageedit-1-7980381224.jpg]

Not if bungling Boris has his way!!!
Have you made your prediction in the Aaron Higgs Memorial Predictions League yet?
(20-05-2019, 08:31 AM)Ouzo Power Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 06:29 PM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: Really? Thomas Lam has claimed ''there was hardly anything to do in Nottingham'' during his stay here - I mean, I know the city is far form perfect, but boring it certainly isn't...

Perhaps he was referring to his contribution to the team because he did bogger all.

How can somebody coming from Finland possibly describe Nottingham as being boring. Finland FFS.
Jason McAteer on Roy Keane:

"Roy likes talking about his medals. At the end of the day you can’t take the medals down the pub and have a pint with them. They don’t talk back to you. I’d rather have a couple of mates than a couple of medals, to be honest.”
(14-09-2019, 04:34 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Jason McAteer on Roy Keane:

"Roy likes talking about his medals. At the end of the day you can’t take the medals down the pub and have a pint with them. They don’t talk back to you. I’d rather have a couple of mates than a couple of medals, to be honest.”

In fairness McAteer was nicknamed trigger at some of his clubs because he was so thick. Except the Scousers, who very originally nicknamed him jigsaw because he fell apart in the box.
''I'm getting older. My body can't do what it used to do'' - Dele Ali aged 23!

Pathetic.
COYR!
“I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.
(26-11-2019, 10:16 AM)the jock Wrote: “I’ll have it in four, I would never eat eight.”

Jason McAteer when asked how many slices he wanted his pizza cut into.

Big Grin Big Grin Not very bright is he owd Jason.
COYR!
(26-11-2019, 09:55 AM)Duncan Mckenzie Wrote: ''I'm getting older. My body can't do what it used to do'' - Dele Ali aged 23!

Pathetic.

What a nancy. I don't know what England's Rugby players must make of our Footballer's.
Carlos Tevez:

Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has revealed that his then team-mate Wayne Rooney gifted him a Lamborghini after the Argentina international was mocked by the squad for driving an Audi.

Which planet are some of these footballers living on?
Playing against Leeds is like a visit to the dentist - Mikel Arteta.
David Moyes: New West Ham manager says winning is 'what I do'

lost tonight, next game they play Everton, then Leicester away and then Liverpool, we'll see David
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven COYR's
Toni Kroos: ”If there was a player’s union, we wouldn’t play tournaments like the Nations League, or play the Supercopa in Saudi Arabia. We’re just puppets of UEFA and FIFA.”