Breaking News...
Perpetrator now been identified. 29 year old American white male. No doubt a 'troubled lone wolf' rather than a terrorist.
The 2nd amendment here is sacrosanct and will never change, the NRA is all powerful with numerous politicians on their payroll, this will keep happening as it has happened for years now.
Trump is a big supporter of the 'right to bear arms'
Every day the local Orlando news covers shootings which happened overnight, every night, it sometimes isn't even the lead item on the news as it's so commonplace, I kid you not.
Stay tuned, there will be another mass shooting in the US within the next month, then another ad infinitum.
Do you think the campaign started by those students will make a difference? Is it right that a few of the NRA-funded representatives lost in the midterms?
If you mean
The students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school, then I'm not sure.There is a young eloquent student who is spokesperson for the students who is advocating gun control. The redneck pro gun lobby used his image as targets and they were shown on TV shooting at it. Shows the mentality of them.
There were about two dozen candidates in the mid terms who were pro gun who lost but the majority who stood for re election kept their seats.
Alan Hardy banned for speeding - the gift that just keeps on giving!
(10-11-2018, 10:01 AM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: Alan Hardy banned for speeding - the gift that just keeps on giving!

I love Big Al for the way he is making Notts County a complete laughing stock.

Keep going Al.
Need I say more! Such a shame God gave this p**** such a talent what a waste. Hope he gets what he deserves.
(19-11-2018, 07:12 PM)Redgirl Wrote: Need I say more! Such a shame God gave this p**** such a talent what a waste. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Sorry what a prat I am, this was to the news Gazza has been arrested for a sexual assault on a train.
There was me thinking you were talking about Alan Hardy  Big Grin
Πιστέψτε το, θα τα καταφέρω.
What gave the game away Sniffer, the partnwhere I mentioned talent!
FAIreland ⚽️ ??

Verified account

@FAIreland
9m9 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: The Board of the Football Association of Ireland have mutually agreed with Martin O’Neill to part company.
BBC Manager Martin O'Neill and his assistant Roy Keane have parted company with the Republic of Ireland.
where does keane go from here? he cant get on with anybody.
(21-11-2018, 11:47 AM)Joe Baker Legend Wrote: FAIreland  ⚽️ ??

Verified account

@FAIreland
9m9 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: The Board of the Football Association of Ireland have mutually agreed with Martin O’Neill to part company.
BBC Manager Martin O'Neill and his assistant Roy Keane have parted company with the Republic of Ireland.

Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane have just been seen leaving Meadow Lane after being locked in talks with Alan Hardy over the vacant managers position  Big Grin
Christmas terror alert: Multiple bombs found in North London
London was on alert last night as a Christmas Terror Investigation was launched after Police found two IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) at a North London flat.

Met Police evacuated the block of flats in Harlesden last night and put cordons around the area.

Scotland Yard said: “Detectives from the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command have launched an investigation after two devices were found at an address in Harlesden.”

Met Police said a 48yr old man was arrested at a residential address in north London on Thursday morning following the discovery of IEDs.
The devices were removed from the flat by police on & are now undergoing forensic examination.
British academic Matthew Hedges, who was sentenced to life in prison for spying in the United Arab Emirates, has been pardoned with immediate effect.